Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm the King of Incels

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Im literally writing this with the forum open in public without the fast banana, with INCELS.IS written very visibile in a country where incels are known and with a lot of people that are passing behind me, I DONT CARE, I have not the fear that someone could judge me, Im proud of being the King of the Based department of the I.N.C.E.L. Kommando, I am fkn ugly and short and proud, im a fkn short king, king of r/shortguys, king of r/IncelTearShame, king of INCELS.IS, the King of the fucking blackpilled world basically

My sexual fantasy Is that a foid from r/IncelTear, a foid that Is not trans selected by me, a perfect 10/10 foid with big boobs Will became my traditional wife, i Will convert her from feminist to InternetSupremeBoss ism, She Will be mine and other men fakecel bastards, bluepilled scum Will suck my Dick (not literally), no, Just kidding, It won't happen, im a truecel, the supreme gentleman of truecels (the real One, not Er)

(DISCLAIMER: i don't support Er and i don't advocate for violence, terrorism and rape in any form, im a respectuful Citizen, respectuful of the laws of every state in the world and respectuful of the Age of consent at 21, i love that these laws exists i like to respect all the laws, i read all the laws of every country, END DISCLAIMER)

Pics or it didnt happen

Interesting.
I Need to cope a lot to avoid roping, all the rejections made me the most blackpilled human that ever existed ever

> a foid from IncelTear
> not a trans
> perfect 10/10 with big boobs

Choose one

I support ER, rape and terrorism in all shapes and forms. I hope all normies, especially married couples, both get rapped.

> a foid from IncelTear
> not a trans
> perfect 10/10 with big boobs

Choose one
As you know by my previous account im autistic af, i don't understand every time that inceltear foids are in reality males or disgusting landwhales that smell like shit

I support ER, rape and terrorism in all shapes and forms. I hope all normies, especially married couples, both get rapped.
I Hope in Minecraft, you risk that the Fbi Will trace you, for this reason i respect the laws, I don't want to go to jail, my parents wouldn't be proud

As you know by my previous account im autistic af, i don't understand every time that inceltear foids are in reality males or disgusting landwhales that smell like shit
Never began for postbeforethinkcels

im the incel kommando

You think you are King? , hahaha Delusional .

If you've not opened this site in public you're very high inhib

Im literally writing this with the forum open in public without the fast banana, with INCELS.IS written very visibile in a country where incels are known and with a lot of people that are passing behind me, I DONT CARE, I have not the fear that someone could judge me, Im proud of being the King of the Based department of the I.N.C.E.L. Kommando, I am fkn ugly and short and proud, im a fkn short king, king of r/shortguys, king of r/IncelTearShame, king of INCELS.IS, the King of the fucking blackpilled world basically

My sexual fantasy Is that a foid from r/IncelTear, a foid that Is not trans selected by me, a perfect 10/10 foid with big boobs Will became my traditional wife, i Will convert her from feminist to InternetSupremeBoss ism, She Will be mine and other men fakecel bastards, bluepilled scum Will suck my Dick (not literally), no, Just kidding, It won't happen, im a truecel, the supreme gentleman of truecels (the real One, not Er)

(DISCLAIMER: i don't support Er and i don't advocate for violence, terrorism and rape in any form, im a respectuful Citizen, respectuful of the laws of every state in the world and respectuful of the Age of consent at 21, i love that these laws exists i like to respect all the laws, i read all the laws of every country, END DISCLAIMER)
Based.

incel verbrennungskommando

>foid from r/IncelTear
>not trans, perfect 10/10 foid with large breasts
pick one

Based thread

May you live up to the legacy of our previous Incel Kings, Henry Cavill and Donald Trump

What the fuck did I just read?

Images 1

i don't support Er and i don't advocate for violence, terrorism and rape in any form, im a respectuful Citizen, respectuful of the laws of every state in the world and respectuful of the Age of consent at 21, i love that these laws exists i like to respect all the laws, i read all the laws of every country, END DISCLAIMER)
Cuck