Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm the looksmatch of Elon Musk

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

On the left, of course.

Couldn't he have remained bald and looking decrepit to increase my SMV? :feels:

He's literally autistic too, as the richest person on earth, but this will not improve the collective status of autists like me:

Last edited:
He's not the richest, but he's definitely the most normie beloved household name rich guy.

He's not the richest, but he's definitely the most normie beloved household name rich guy.
He is bro:

Just think about it. An autist who's my looksmatch is not only the richest person on earth, but the richest person in history.

And he naturally looks like me.

Why can't I gain status by association? I literally have his genetic mutations JFL.

i have le asperger teehee
I totally believe it. Notice his under-eye bags, for instance. A common autist trait which I also have.

Last edited:
He is bro:

View attachment 579298

Think of it. An autist who's my looksmatch is not only the richest person on earth, but the richest person in history.

And he naturally looks like me.

Why can't I gain status by association? I literally have his genetic mutations JFL.

I totally believe it. Notice his under-eye bags, for instance. A common autist trait which I also have.
The richest are the European bankers you don't hear about. :feelsthink:

Not cope. An autist is the highest status individual in the history of the world, and I share his genetic mutations and phrenology, yet admit to deriving no benefit from it.

So it's not even boosting my self-esteem or anything. It's just perplexing that I'm posting on incels.is while Musk is the world's preeminent plutocrat.

Overrated satanist. Fuck his car too:feelsjuice:

The richest are the European bankers you don't hear about. :feelsthink:
yea he has a lot of money credited under his name (a lot of which he wouldn't be able to immediately use), but the richest people are the shadow bankers that have a lot of money under their control but not 'technically' theirs
True.

The oligarchic cabal Blackrock has literally trillions of dollars in assets.

And a majority of its executive board is Jewish, btw.

True.

The oligarchic cabal Blackrock has literally trillions of dollars in assets.

And a majority of its executive board is Jewish, btw.
lol literally when i was writing that i was thinking of larry fink

lol literally when i was writing that i was thinking of larry fink
With all this wealth and affluence accrued in the hands of a few, how can any reasonable person justify wageslaving?

We need to make workplace ERs in fashion in case of sudden medical emergencies on the job :feelsthink:

We should ask him for some pocket money:feelsokman:

We should ask him for some pocket money:feelsokman:
He should give every autistic NEET retirement money for SEAmaxxing

Or better yet, help change soyciety for good so that we don't need to move anywhere.

:soy::soy::soy: Muh big space rockets