Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm the one in the photo.

Qeasi Cou

Qeasi Cou

Let's all love, Lain 让我们都爱吧,莱恩。
-
I already don't care a shit, and I want to make this thread, out of curiosity of the comments.
It's me. I'm 4'9 feet (or 1,52cm). My penis measures 13cm approx (standard in my country).

My illnesses: Alopecia totalis (that's why I don't have hair anywhere on my body, I'm hairless),
juvenile idiopathic arthritis (because the disease began in adolescence), psoriasis on the face (cheekbones), sometimes less noticeable, depends on the day.
Scaly skin (it seems as if I shed my skin or did not take care of it (depending on the day it can also improve, depends on my general health)
& 1% of scoliosis (maybe That's why I'm short (although there may be other factors), because my brother is 1,80cm (5'9 feet) and my father is 1,83cm (6 feet).

Ok, now is your turn to comment on me or something you want to say. The black pill is painful perhaps, but it is better to know the truth. And I'm a virgin and never had a girlfriend (although we all know why). God bless you, anoncel.

Postscript: How do you put an image? I was looking but it asks me for a URL, it won't let me choose a photo and put it here. Help me, please.

Postscript: How do you put an image?
i don't see no image, if you're using an image in jpeg format then try to put it in PNG format then upload it but don't upload it here.
DM the people who you want to give the photo since doxxing is against the rules and this thread will be deleted if you post your image

On attach files or copy paste it into chat box. At 152 its beyond over, women these days dont want to even look at a guy who isnt much taller than them.

i don't see no image, if you're using an image in jpeg format then try to put it in PNG format then upload it but don't upload it here.
DM the people who you want to give the photo since doxxing is against the rules and this thread will be deleted if you post your image
So what do I do to see me? but the post I made doesn't make sense.

So what do I do to see me? but the post I made doesn't make sense.
if you want to post your pic, use the png format and DM the users who you want to give them the picture, don't post it directly in the thread.
you can also use imagur... to upload your photo

we design the madness and we paint it gold

To upload an image, click Insert Image then click Upload Image in the top left corner of the box