Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm the only guy in my College class who hasn't hung out with a girl.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Everyday while I walk alone, I see guys walking with a girl by their side. Or they go to the library together. Or they go get food together. Just doing stuff with girls. I've legit never had a girl walk side by side with me. I don't even know what i would talk about with her.

I don't even want a girlfriend. I just want to be able to say I'm hanging out with a girl between classes instead of always being alone in the library, because my only male "friends" are constantly together with girls.

They are beginning to notice how I'm never with a girl. I just want the social proof, I want them to think I'm dating girls.

JFL it's so over, no well adjusted person has to think about stuff like this.

Everyday while I walk alone, I see guys walking with a girl by their side. Or they go to the library together. Or they go get food together. Just doing stuff with girls. I've legit never had a girl walk side by side with me. I don't even know what i would talk about with her.
Yeah

I don't even want a girlfriend. I just want to be able to say I'm hanging out with a girl between classes instead of always being alone in the library, because my only male "friends" are constantly together with girls.
/doubt

They are beginning to notice how I'm never with a girl. I just want the social proof, I want them to think I'm dating girls.
That's just a start. It's not enough. Thinking otherwise is a faste route to making yourself a beta orbiter imo.

JFL it's so over, no well adjusted person has to think about stuff like this.
True but we were never given the chance to be "well adjusted".

Fuck this thread. Made me realize that in 7 years of uni (dropped out after 2 and had to start over) I've never ever done that. Shit, I've never even hung out with guys, no friends nothing. 7 fucking years.

Do you go to a small private school? In my school a lot of rice/currycel international students cant even talk to foids either.