Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm The Supreme Loser

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
:yes:I'm an incel
:yes:I post on an incel forum
:yes:I made 11000 posts in 3 weeks
:yes:I stayed online for more than 9 days in 3 weeks
:yes:I'm a virgin at 22 y.o.
:yes:I'm ugly as fuck
:yes:I'm short
:yes:I still live with my parents
:yes:I've never kissed a girl and never will
:yes:I've never touched a girl
:yes:I've never hold the hands of a girl
:yes:girls are disgusted by me
:yes:No girl has ever hugged me
:yes:I'm hated by 99% of the population
:yes:I'm hated by IT
:yes:I'm hated by my family
:yes:I'm hated by almost all internet
:yes:I'm hated even by myself

I'll consider replying to more of your content after I sedate myself.

I'm 30 , virgin, wizard status acquired in January, never had a girlfriend, what gives me comfort is that had kissed some girls before, 7 years ago, in night club, before baldness started kicking in and when I was not so fat, live in parents house yet but i work as self employed but I'm poor and can't even rent a room for myself :cryfeels:
By biggest dream is to have a family/wife and have children. I feel offensive when people call me fakecel just because I had some small experience with foid. But i feel the pain of the guys here and i have no peace of spirit because of my current situation, i constantly keep myself thinking on my life and that i never had the experience of watching movie hugged with a loved one, or going to cinema with foid. I had also suicidal thoughts but i can't kill myself i.e rope, because I really want to live the good things of life normies have, and i hope that i will get what I want. I don't want to accept that it's over, i believe in the mercy of god.

Have you ever caught all the pokemon and digimon in the DS games? That's what I'm currently focusing on

you're not an incel tbh
I'm 30 Virgin bro, I'm wizard bro. Why I'm not incel? Do you feel my pain? Don't be jealous because of small experience I had. I don't think I'm better than anyone here. Kissing someone is not that big deal or something enough to not make someone incel.

I'm 30 Virgin bro, I'm wizard bro. Why I'm not incel? Do you feel my pain? Don't be jealous because of small experience I had.
you're right, I'm sorry for you, but you mog me bro

you're right, I'm sorry for you, but you mog me bro
I have a normie friend that is on his Fourth girlfriend (that i know), he is 3 years younger than me, already has a two year old boy, i feel 1000000x more mogged by him . It's brutal. He knows that I'm virgin.

I have a normie friend that is on his Fourth girlfriend (that i know), he is 3 years younger than me, already has a two year old boy, i feel 1000000x more mogged by him . It's brutal. He knows that I'm virgin.
brutal :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

These fucking grays. JFL at the gratuitous bragging @based_meme
Sorry if look I'm Bragging, that was not the intention ok. I don't want to look better than anyone here. I have totally fucked up life.

Sorry if look I'm Bragging, that was not the intention ok. I don't want to look better than anyone here. I have totally fucked up life.
you can risk a warning bro tbh

just destroy a fellow brocel with your content theory

No...I'm less inhibited after I take Mirtazapine. This means I can offer more detailed responses without much discomfort.

:yes:I'm an incel
:yes:I post on an incel forum
:yes:I made 11000 posts in 3 weeks
:yes:I stayed online for more than 9 days in 3 weeks
:yes:I'm a virgin at 22 y.o.
:yes:I'm ugly as fuck
:yes:I'm short
:yes:I still live with my parents
:yes:I've never kissed a girl and never will
:yes:I've never touched a girl
:yes:I've never hold the hands of a girl
:yes:girls are disgusted by me
:yes:No girl has ever hugged me
:yes:I'm hated by 99% of the population
:yes:I'm hated by IT
:yes:I'm hated by my family
:yes:I'm hated by almost all internet
:yes:I'm hated even by myself
Same

Your previous Avatar was better, you should go back to the old one.