Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m thinking of live streaming my suicide.

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
Shit would be hilarious. I will dox myself but I wouldn’t care since I’ll be dead. Probably watch anime and play vidya before i drink the kool aid. I want y’all to make fun of me while I’m dying lmao. I’m doing it because I know what I’m doing.

If I ever kms I want to take back at scumciety which belittled me , spat at me and disparaged me for being a dumb useless ogre (as If I had any kind of control of what I should have been)

I want to be on crazyshit.com. “Virgin loser kills himself. Hilarious” or some shit like that

Die with honor not a clown that ends up on gore sites

If I ever kms I want to take back at scumciety which belittled me , spat at me and disparaged me for being a dumb useless ogre (as If I had any kind of control of what I should have been)
You can get that I believe if you’re a satanist like me :feelsdevil:

How would you commit suicide?

*sigh* if you are going to kill yourself you need to take people out with you. That's a rule to suicide.

*sigh* if you are going to kill yourself you need to take people out with you. That's a rule to suicide.
Yea. But if I fail. It’s over. They’ll keep me in bars so the niggers can rape me for the rest of my life

I’m shit at video games so I can’t use twitch. I have a terrible personality. I’m a satanist. And I want to end my suffering
Understandable but don't live stream your death for normies and foids to make fun of you on gore forums even tho I don't know you it'll still piss me off

Understandable but don't live stream your death for normies and foids to make fun of you on gore forums even tho I don't know you it'll still piss me off
I’m streaming my suicide to make fun of the demiurge

I’m streaming my suicide to make fun of the demiurge
Idk what that is but if that's what you wanna do I can't stop you I just hope if you decide to rope you find peace

Idk what that is but if that's what you wanna do I can't stop you I just hope if you decide to rope you find peace
Thanks. I appreciate someone not telling me to live and virtue signal. Hopefully I will get that peace. Thanks I really appreciate it!:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Me: *drinks poison on stream*
Foids: oh my god look at the creep. Hahaha he sounds like dying so funny lmao. Incels deserve this they creepy. I want chad now

Yea. But if I fail. It’s over. They’ll keep me in bars so the niggers can rape me for the rest of my life
even ER was able to shoot himself despite being injured

probably not a wise choice to talk about this publicly. your intent obviously isn’t to harm others, but the authorities will use any excuse possible to van you the fuck up and throw you in a psych ward. I’ve seen it happen on here

probably not a wise choice to talk about this publicly. your intent obviously isn’t to harm others, but the authorities will use any excuse possible to van you the fuck up and throw you in a psych ward. I’ve seen it happen on here
Fuck. Fuck them fbicels

Don't do it mate. The only thing you will achieve is edgy 4channers laughing at your death and memeing you while you see everything from the afterlife but can't intervene. Don't give them that satisfaction.

Don't be another suicide statistic, go out and do a Jake Davison and get a high kill count:feelsLSD:

You should livEstReam something else.

Shit would be hilarious. I will dox myself but I wouldn’t care since I’ll be dead. Probably watch anime and play vidya before i drink the kool aid. I want y’all to make fun of me while I’m dying lmao. I’m doing it because I know what I’m doing.
Don't.
Live life.

Find peace, become a monk or missionary if you can't live in the material world any longer.

But don't kill yourself.

Have a speech written out though otherwise people would just think, “oh, another depressed emo kid on another Saturday night”

Joined june 27th totally not a fed :soy::soy::soy:
40256.jpg