Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m tired of this delusional forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
100% - Permaban Probable infiltrator
I’m tired of the pointless and unsustained misogyny. I’m tired of all the coping and all the ridiculous mental gymnastics around the blackpill. I’m tired of the irrationality and the pro rape mindset. This forum just doesn’t appeal to me, most of you are edgelords who have not embraced the darkness and still have hope that and rly believe that with a few societal changes your problem could be solved despite your inferior genetics being the root. JFL.

but you were my FBI agent wtf

you might get banned now but whatever, i think i agree as well

Just seamaxx bro

I'm tired of this life

Misogony is justified
Rape and pedophilia is disgusting

then their are people like me who think this form isn't edgy enough :feelsgah:

aight
bye now
Crestfallen95

If everything here is a cope and mental gymnastics then where is your fucking girlfriend?

Why do people make posts like this and then disappear for a while? It is an ego thing? Wanting to see all of the responses to their bombshell post?
People that make posts like this usually get banned for going against the grain

I'd argue it's less going against the grain and more outright coming out and shaming the users. He also says he has no interest in the forum anymore, so I see no reason why he'd make a post like this. I cannot tell if he is announcing his exit or just venting, as the tag implies.

Also, "misogyny", kek. This isn't a safe space for women.
I think this is @Crestfallen95 ’s way of requesting a ban he wanted to go out with a bang

I’m tired of the pointless and unsustained misogyny. I’m tired of all the coping and all the ridiculous mental gymnastics around the blackpill. I’m tired of the irrationality and the pro rape mindset. This forum just doesn’t appeal to me, most of you are edgelords who have not embraced the darkness and still have hope that and rly believe that with a few societal changes your problem could be solved despite your inferior genetics being the root. JFL.

Believing society can change is pure bluepill cope, so yea I agree there.

I gotta ask though, what do you mean about unsustained misogyny?

Honestly I agree with most of this

I love this forum.

NOOOO THIS FORUM HAS TOO MUCH HECKIN VIOLENCE AND MISOGYNYYYY NOT WHOLESOME 100 CHUNGUS AT ALL

Mpltdz8k9wc71

Fuck off back to reddit then you stupid cuck, no one here would miss you and your oneitis posting

I think this is @Crestfallen95 ’s way of requesting a ban he wanted to go out with a bang

Why do people make posts like this and then disappear for a while? It is an ego thing? Wanting to see all of the responses to their bombshell post?
I think it's venting of what he really thinks but doesnt want to argue, which i understand, arguing is pretty pointless.

Ban this motherfucker!

Spoken like a true IT fag or landwhale. This thread is exactly why I hate the attitude of defeatist cucks. "Just accept you're a subhuman and don't hate the poor wahmens, it's not their fault you're ugly". :soy: