Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm too lazy to work out

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I cant even get myself to do 20 push ups every day. I did go a dozen times to benchpress and squat but after that I got too tired and couldnt get myself to go. Also the pain from lifting is unbearable for me. I can barely squat because I cant deal with my shoulders being in insane pain for the next 2 days. I also find protein shakes utterly disgusting and cant get myself to drink even 100ml of that diarrhea.

A combination of forgetfulness, lack of will, and aversion to pain will always make me a weak skinnyfat laughingstock. I feel extremely insecure, high inhib and depressed about this.

I have all the motivation needed. Everyone I know IRL(and you here too) has ripped bodies. But all this motivation makes me give up and LDAR.

Do you really want to work out?

Do you really want to work out?
I do because me lacking a ripped body is the root of my low self esteem and unlike other incels here, prevents me from being low inhib due to fear of being beaten up or emasculated.

I have the right to be pathetic on this site.
Do you know any drugs that prevent the feeling of pain while working out?
first of all, you need diet monster cans ASAP. This is essential to any gym goer, second of all, if you get sore during a workout thats normal. If there is pain you are doing it wrong, third of all going to the gym makes you more energized. just to preface pain and soreness is different

first of all, you need diet monster cans ASAP. This is essential to any gym goer, second of all, if you get sore during a workout thats normal. If there is pain you are doing it wrong, third of all going to the gym makes you more energized. just to preface pain and soreness is different

I dont have the ligament flexibility to do squats correctly(at least according to my gym instructor) . What use is feeling energized after going, when Im gonna be sore, lazy, tired and demotivated on the next?

I dont have the ligament flexibility to do squats correctly(at least according to my gym instructor) . What use is feeling energized after going, when Im gonna be sore, lazy, tired and demotivated on the next?
you wont be lazy thats the point, also get diet monster cans

You should embrace the pain if it will get you improvement, also protein shake is not a necessity.

Why dont you try martial arts?

You should embrace the pain if it will get you improvement, also protein shake is not a necessity.

>embrace pain
>protein shake isn't necessary
>martial arts

jfl do you also take soylent?

I did judo, I was physically the weakest and slowest guy during the judo workouts and ground wrestling, so that destroyed any self worth I had. Also I lacked limb coordination. I forced myself to do it for 3 months, but after that I left because I couldnt afford the club fees and because it was interfering with my studying regime.

I've been told to do situps and pushups, but once I do that it hurts my muscles and then two weeks go by and I haven't exercised, poof, no benefit. I forget about exercise, kek.

I'm unable to do 3 push-ups

lol i remember back when i lifted there was nothing better htan taking my first /sip/ of the day i would always get yellow cans then blue when they came out

Pain only lasts the first week and then it's fine. Gymceling is a good cope, don't give up.

When I was a kid I was a fatass. I lost the weight and grew into my body, but my anitidepressents gave me a fat ass again.

I worked out for fucking YEARS and iit took me nearly 3 years to lose the urge to quit. Thing is, I had to quit at one point and now I'm trying to get back into it. Nowadays it's easier to get it done. Do it, faggot. You wont regret it.

Fatcel is Volcel
You don't know your potential until you've gotten in shape.

You start low and work your way up, that's how it's done.

When I was a kid I was a fatass. I lost the weight and grew into my body, but my anitidepressents gave me a fat ass again.

I worked out for fucking YEARS and iit took me nearly 3 years to lose the urge to quit. Thing is, I had to quit at one point and now I'm trying to get back into it. Nowadays it's easier to get it done. Do it, faggot. You wont regret it.
Fatcel is Volcel
You don't know your potential until you've gotten in shape.
Except Im extremely skinny,have no muscle and cant eat more than 2 mostly vegetarian meals per day so its even more difficult. I cant get the urge to start . because Im so tired and in pain. Maybe its because of low T and my extreme submissiveness.

Except Im extremely skinny,have no muscle and cant eat more than 2 mostly vegetarian meals per day so its even more difficult. I cant get the urge to start . because Im so tired and in pain. Maybe its because of low T and my extreme submissiveness.
100% you're not skinnier than me, i'm the definition of the skinniest yet easiest to gain fat person you'll ever meet, and i still workout 7 days a week....
The first month is the hardest, once you get through that it becomes routine