Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m too tired of thugmaxers ruining it for the rest of us black men

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m tired of thugmaxers ruining it for the rest of us black men that aren’t thugs they’re ruining our image us “ surburban “ guys have to deal with the consequences of the thugmaxers actions now the rest of the world thinks we’re criminals and no good bums too that’s not fair Tyrone doesn’t speak for all of us I can never have a white woman because I’m not Tyrone ok I accepted that why I don’t accept is my reputation being tarnished because of somebody else’s actions

Why not become a weed seller on the side and pose with glocks on insta? You’ll get all the white sluts.

No woman wants a black NERD. Just like no woman wants a mexican NERD. We have to be thugmaxxed to get pussy

I honestly feel bad for the top percentile of blacks who have an average or above average IQ, it must suck knowing the rest of your race is collectively retarded and that you'll forever be associated with them:cryfeels:

they are raising the black and Mexican smv, else you would have been stereotyped as curry and rice

Relatable, i hate the dumb criminals of my race making our reputation be dragged through mud, they are all petty thieves and beggars, they arent not even making anything, like few euros, dumb fools, why dont they rob a bank or something if they want to be criminals.

Being a suburban black guy is equivalent to being a darkskin curry.

Black Americans seem to represent black people worldwide. Most stereotypes surrounding blacks are derived from ghetto blacks and black celebrities, completely skipping over average, normal blacks. And of course, there is growing discourse surrounding certain Africans that are immigrating into European countries - many complain about the decreased quality of life.

Black person does something wrong = all black people are terrible. We are seen as a monolith, nothing new.

Well, I haven't really got a foot in this race. My ethnicity may be Nigerian/Jamaican/Indian, but I identify with being autistic far more than being a "black man". My experience has mirrored that of the typical autist, crossing over racial and ethnic lines. Autists are a different race in and of themselves. I am only aware of my race when I step outside and am forced to navigate through the world. I notice a distinct difference as to how I am treated in stores and on the street as opposed to the white majority or Asians and Indians. Seen as a threat, many wary.

Not that it concerns me, I am in my own world.
Same here being autistic is bigger hindrance then being black.

Greetings, fellow UKcel. I concur, being non-NT is a significant roadblock, not just in regard to dating but for every other facet in life. Many try to downplay the impact of autism by saying that high-functioning autists have nothing to complain about (as their motor skills are not impaired to the degree of a lower functioning individual), but they fail to acknowledge that any deviation from the norm places one is a very disadvantaged position, race being irrelevant. We are our own breed of human, not to be hyperbolic. Our experience shows us that.
Yes I agree 100%. I feel like in spectators mode or a distant alien when I interact with normies. Being social causes burnout so I end up alone most of the time. I'm to high functioning to get neetbux so I'm stuck wage-slaving.

they are raising the black and Mexican smv, else you would have been stereotyped as curry and rice
TBH. Black thugs cause people to respect black people in general a lot more than they would have done it otherwise, so OP should be thankful for them