Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m too weak and incompetent for women

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
How can I possibly get laid when there are guys out there like my commander who fought in Afghanistan? I’m scared of even shooting with the gun, bullets frighten me, I got a panic attack when I did my first shots. I just don’t have what it takes for this, I’m a weak faggit. No amount of training will ever change that.

Serving in the Army itself is a big halo.

What women? Women these days dont seem they would like the army barbarian tyoes
I’m not even that type lol, I’m a faggot who spent most of his time in an office

Women don’t give a shit and a lot of them hate soldiers
In the Soviet Union if the man didn't served in the army, he was deemed as defective by the opposite sex. That means something is wrong with your masculinity, if you didn't served in the army.

In the Soviet Union if the man didn't served in the army, he was deemed as defective by the opposite sex. That means something is wrong with your masculinity, if you didn't served in the army.
We don’t live in soviet union

How can I possibly get laid when there are guys out there like my commander who fought in Afghanistan? I’m scared of even shooting with the gun, bullets frighten me, I got a panic attack when I did my first shots. I just don’t have what it takes for this, I’m a weak faggit. No amount of training will ever change that.
Yes, you are right.