Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Too much

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
There is never a day in my life where I’m satisfied with what I’ve done. Im a fuck up. I can’t succeed. Motivation is hard to achieve when people are getting what you’re working so hard to get without any effort at all. “Just work on the things you can change” is the biggest cope especially for shortcels. The amount of tallfags who’ve said this shows their true ignorance.

There is never a day in my life where I’m satisfied with what I’ve done. Im a fuck up. I can’t succeed. Motivation is hard to achieve when people are getting what you’re working so hard to get without any effort at all. “Just work on the things you can change” is the biggest cope especially for shortcels. The amount of tallfags who’ve said this shows their true ignorance.

MY NIGGA...

BE A NAZI.

IT GIVES PURPOSE TO YOUR LIFE

READ GOEBBELS SPEECHES

READ HITLER'S SPEECHES

READ MEIN KAMPF.

HITLERMEME

hard work has never actually been a thing for normalfags. those retards cheated in work and in school via connections