Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm trying to spend less time on the internet

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I waste to much time on the internet tbh. Im trying to improve my habits.

I spend my entire days refreshing front page and reading every thread and watching youtube videos about things that doesn't even interests me.

Good. Read books or something.

fakecel if you have better things to do than rot on the internet @Incelius Savage

fakecel if you have better things to do than rot on the internet @Incelius Savage
Batman Clap GIF

See you tomorrow

Cheers for you. This isn’t good for anyone.

trucels spend all their time on the internet

You've been here for ~5 years and only have ~80 days? I'd say you are doing better than me already!

But I can understand wanting to "get real" and actually spend some time being real...

Good lunch bro!
I mean good luck!

You've been here for ~5 years and only have ~80 days? I'd say you are doing better than me already!

But I can understand wanting to "get real" and actually spend some time being real...

Good lunch bro!
I mean good luck!
There was a time reset a few years ago so I should have a lot more. And I didnt start posting when I created my account, I was on braincels for a few years.
But I spend more time in 4chan and youtube and things like that than here.

There was a time reset a few years ago so I should have a lot more. And I didnt start posting when I created my account, I was on braincels for a few years.
But I spend more time in 4chan and youtube and things like that than here.
Yeah. Here is the last online place I visit. It's like coming home. But its not my homepage

I do nothing with my time anyway so talking to other incels is better than nothing. Otherwise I would just be sleeping or staring out into space