Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm uglier than I actually thought

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
I finally get the result from photofeeler test. I post 3 different pics with different angles and styles to be rated and 2 of them got 3-3.5. Note that I put some effort to make me look as human as possible. And the last pic which I consider as my ultra best pic resulted with a solid 4 after getting rated by 50 votes. I really thought it'd give me at least 4.5.jfl.

So it's true. No matter the angles, clothing style, hairstyle, etc, if you're ugly, you're ugly. Those mean jack shit when you're a sub4 male. It never began for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

But maybe your personality is 10/10

My 6th sense can feel the presence of a larper.

I got a 2.8 or something like that on Photofeeler. It never began tbh.
Fukmylyf got a 7 on photofeeler
What the hell? What does he look like?

I used to feel the same way. I'd tell myself "it's really not that bad, I look pretty good sometimes, at least better than some people." It took a while for me to truly accept my fate.

if I do that I'm 100% I will get less

I used to feel the same way. I'd tell myself "it's really not that bad, I look pretty good sometimes, at least better than some people." It took a while for me to truly accept my fate.
It's sometimes hard to accept that you're really ugly. I myself still have hard times realizing how over it is tbh

Embrace the truth and it shall free you

I'm sorry both for the earlier assumption and for hearing that bro. Honestly how do you cope with that?
Honestly it was better when I were younger and had minimal social contact but now everytime I go outside everyone is just vastly more taller than me.

I'm 26 years old and how I'm supposed to impose my self as an adult when 18 years old are 2 or 3 head tallers than me?

I cope with moneymaxxing and researching aspie science, so someday I could buy me lolis from islamic countries and live in lawless international waters because I'm not converting to islam, I'm very atheist to a harmful point.

Last edited:
Honestly it was better when I were younger and had minimal social contact but now everytime I go outside everyone is just vastly more taller than me.

I'm 26 years old and jow I'm supposed to impose my self as an adult when 18 years old are 2 or 3 head tallers than me.

I cope with moneymaxxing and researching aspie science, so someday I could buy me lolis from islamicncountries and live in lawless international waters because I'm not converting to islam, I'm very atheist to a harmful point.
I see your cope is productive. Do you live in the West? I thought it's harder too moneymaxx with our height there

I see your cope is productive. Do you live in the West? I thought it's harder too moneymaxx with our height there
I lived in the west for 24 years then I locationmaxxed to the smallest height country in the world just to prove that statistics are a meme.

Nearly the same problem as in the west here, everyone in the world already is been feed well enough to don't be a country full of manlets.

Manletism is already eradicated from the world boyo.

Just spent my $19 on photo feeder
I’m scared
4 is not too bad imho
I’d be happy with a 4, I’d date a female 4 no doubt

I would get a 1/10 or 1.5/10 with a good angle and lighting

It's photofeeler. It's free. Worth a try imho

jfl you might be too harsh
Sorry Photofeeler, I paid $19?
My smart score on there is below average so maybe it’s accurate :lul:

Just spent my $19 on photo feeder
I’m scared
4 is not too bad imho
I’d be happy with a 4, I’d date a female 4 no doubt
But a female 4 goes for a 6+.

2,8 3,5 3,3 3,6
Some votes as me being "attractive" and even "very attractive", but if they not from young cute girls-then doesnt count

I'm scared to go posting my pics on there, the truth is too painful.

you set it to foids only in the range 18-29 yos, right?

Foids rate most men as below average so their ratings are always much lower than they should be.

I got a 2.8 or something like that on Photofeeler. It never began tbh.

What the hell? What does he look like?
like chris brown JFL. He only claimed mentalcel so he wouldnt get banned. I dont have his pic but someone told me

Too pussy to do photo feeler, tinder or anything else where I'll realize how bad my looks really are.

Better finding the truth sooner than later boyo

For sure, I do plan on doing a photofeeler test myself sooner or later once I work up the courage.

I finally get the result from photofeeler test. I post 3 different pics with different angles and styles to be rated and 2 of them got 3-3.5. Note that I put some effort to make me look as human as possible. And the last pic which I consider as my ultra best pic resulted with a solid 4 after getting rated by 50 votes. I really thought it'd give me at least 4.5.jfl.

So it's true. No matter the angles, clothing style, hairstyle, etc, if you're ugly, you're ugly. Those mean jack shit when you're a sub4 male. It never began for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
[It's Over]

I got rated 3

most men think they are better looking than they actually are

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back