Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm under 6ft, fat, bald and Indian and yet my life is still better than all of yours. me when faced with the blackpill tho"

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/x77pmo/for_it_bros_picture_day_since_they_dont_believe/

His sex and personal life is so amazing, that he needs to flaunt it on reddit, inceltear of all places. Okay then buddy.

This type of simping is more sad than annoying, it doesn't matter how much of a non-incel he depicts himself as, he can't breed plain and simple.

He also has subhuman baby hands and dresses like a 15 year old.

He has a wife and kids

JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY YOU CANNOT BE AN INCEL AS A CURRY IT IS FUNDAMENTALLY IMPOSSIBLE IT IS AGAINST THE RULES OF NATURE

He has a wife and kids

JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY YOU CANNOT BE AN INCEL AS A CURRY IT IS FUNDAMENTALLY IMPOSSIBLE IT IS AGAINST THE RULES OF NATURE
Probably aren't his kids

His sex and personal life is so amazing, that he needs to flaunt it on reddit, inceltear of all places. Okay then buddy.

Denycels go there because they think that bragging about their non-existend happiness somehow "debunks" the blackpill.

Also "under 6ft" is most likely 5'11⅔.

Fat "person" detected, opinion discarded.

And yet i thank god that i am not you

Probably already killed himself since this was posted

He has a wife and kids

Arranged marriage :feelshaha:

Ok, and how is your life better than mine you fat faggot?

How many toilets you think got wet after seeing his pic?:lul::lul:

LARPing
He's just an incel in denial

Imagine being fat and a sandnigger.

He has a wife and kids

jfl :feelshaha: at thinking you'll get a lookmatch through arranged marriage
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"Nothing is wrong boys I'm completely happy"
:soy::soy:

Tbh good for him. When i discovered the blackpill, it fucked me even more, making me spitting in front of the mirror whenever i see my reflection there to the point of smashing it later and eventually getting addicted to weed.

jfl :feelshaha: at thinking you'll get a lookmatch through arranged marriage
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
There is a minority in my country called "Romani-gypsy", they basically originated from India. For them it doesent matter how ugly someone is, how much money you have in your pocket or how tall you are, romani-gypsies are the biggest sex havers in the world because they are extremely, EXTREMELY NT AND LOW INHIB. Your statement about the bp not being applicable to curries is 1000% real. Most gypsies from my country geomaxx for work that pays better compared to over here, then when they come back in my country they bring expensive cars, iPhones, golden chains arround their neck and flash their money. I dont know a single gypsy who is a virgin at the age of 15. Even the broke ones live a fullfilling, careless and sexfull life, while i am overthinking too much about everything and posting on .is
If i was a gypsy i would already have slept with 100 toilets i swear.

He has a wife and kids

There is a minority in my country called "Romani-gypsy", they basically originated from India. For them it doesent matter how ugly someone is, how much money you have in your pocket or how tall you are, romani-gypsies are the biggest sex havers in the world because they are extremely, EXTREMELY NT AND LOW INHIB. Your statement about the bp not being applicable to curries is 1000% real. Most gypsies from my country geomaxx for work that pays better compared to over here, then when they come back in my country they bring expensive cars, iPhones, golden chains arround their neck and flash their money. I dont know a single gypsy who is a virgin at the age of 15. Even the broke ones live a fullfilling, careless and sexfull life, while i am overthinking too much about everything and posting on .is

doubt :feelsUgh:
from my limited knowledge about euro
nobody like Romanian gpypsies, they are considered ugly and outcasts

can they slay outside of their race?? doubt it

doubt :feelsUgh:
from my limited knowledge about euro
nobody like Romanian gpypsies, they are considered ugly and outcasts

can they slay outside of their race?? doubt it
Only if he is a Chad-Chadlite tier, else they betabuxx hard for the mayo wahmen. I knew a Chad tier prettyboy gypsy, not only that gypsy girls were drooling over him, but also the LOCAL ones as well. Anyway, it's impossible for a gypsy to be a virgin, they fuck and cum without comdoms every 24h. To become a slayer as a gypsy its enough to having your own car, wearing fragrances like 1 million, wearing design clothes like Hugo Boss, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Gucci, having an iPhone and having a large social circle

Who the rfuck gives a shit wht this fatass has to say, seethe more IM AN INCEL AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT

he's one of us, they're just stuck in their bluepilled ways. pathetic.

could be 5'11.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999