Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m wearing a Z hat

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
Fuck this country I won’t serve it for nothing

There was a deleted video on youtube of a man blasting the russian anthem while driving through a crowd of ukrainians. have you seen it?

Based it true.

There was a deleted video on youtube of a man blasting the russian anthem while driving through a crowd of ukrainians. have you seen it?
Nah lol I want to see it
Based it true.
Dude I just ran into an American military black woman and she stared at my hat JFL, fuck her fuck America and fuck jews

Has anybody caused you a problem?

I own a shirt with the Z.

They aren’t killing Cuckericans though, they’re killing white Ukrainians
jfl if you don’t think American volunteers aren’t also killed, you’d be surprised as to what Propaganda could do.

jfl if you don’t think American volunteers aren’t also killed, you’d be surprised as to what Propaganda could do.
Yeah I know they’re being killed too lol but they’re a small minority of the Ukrainian forces. In general, shilling Eastern ZOG just cause you don’t like Western ZOG is retarded and cucked

Yeah I know they’re being killed too lol but they’re a small minority of the Ukrainian forces. In general, shilling Eastern ZOG just cause you don’t like Western ZOG is retarded and cucked
Well I’ll be cucked and retarded, fuck em

(((de-nazifization)))