Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I'm worried incels are making it harder for women to meet normal men" kek

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
The usual idiot that doesn't know what incel mean.

"normal" and "strangely". she doesn't know what these words mean.

what a stupid fuck

God the boomer reply with the sons is funny. Of course they aren't chasing women like you were boomer dad, because the girls in 1986 didn't have Chad in their pocket, he was competing with Cletus and the two other guys in his town under 68. Fuck.

she definitely isn't talking to no incels. a truly blackpilled incel wouldn't act in any particular way like: shy, happy, angry etc.. she would receive a blank, indifferent reaction if she talked to a real incel.

So with normal guys she means not ugly
I hope you burn bitch

Can you post a screenshot please? Reddit is blocked for me.

God the boomer reply with the sons is funny. Of course they aren't chasing women like you were boomer dad, because the girls in 1986 didn't have Chad in their pocket, he was competing with Cletus and the two other guys in his town under 68. Fuck.
based

and landwhales are making it harder for me to go to public places without vomiting in my mouth.

Most of men don't even know what incel means. They probably don't want to talk with you because you are a dumb cunt and they have no chance of sex with your roastie beef anyway.

Foid can't find a chad who will put up with her bullshit.

Incels somehow to blame.

Most of men don't even know what incel means. They probably don't want to talk with you because you are a dumb cunt and they have no chance of sex with your roastie beef anyway.
:yes:

she definitely isn't talking to no incels. a truly blackpilled incel wouldn't act in any particular way like: shy, happy, angry etc.. she would receive a blank, indifferent reaction if she talked to a real incel.
I don't know. If a foid actually acted like they were interested in me, I don't think I could stop myself from feeling happy.
If just talking to a foid, if that ever happened, it would be a blank slate.

@ReturnOfSaddam @your personality

Obviously normal means Chad here. Why would toilets want to meet average normal guys?

Rent Free FemWhore

By normal men they mean chad. Chad probably rejected her for being a landwhale and she is crying on reddit about it. Chads have always been somewhat misogynistic, she thinks that muh inkwells are ruining chad.

Boomers are absolutely out of the loop with how bad the dating market is. I remember my father pointing a ~18 yo gigastacy on the street and saying that would be a good match for me, JFL.

I hope that the blackpill spreads so that men don't have to fall for the lies that women tell

Sadly most men listen to some purplepill YouTubers and not actual incels.

their mental gymnastics are impressive even when it's a woman talking

we know that women are naturally more manipulative and feel less remorse in regards to lying but at this point its just utter retards that believe in them

i already lost my hope in men of the 21st century but hell, these soys are taking it to another level

"My boyfriend tried saying he was an alpha once and you best believe I educated his ass" I'd love to see a women try and educate me the degenerate fucks.

The usual idiot that doesn't know what incel mean.

Most of men don't even know what incel means.

Chad probably rejected her for being a landwhale and she is crying on reddit about it.
"My boyfriend tried saying he was an alpha once and you best believe I educated his ass" I'd love to see a women try and educate me the degenerate fucks.
If that story is true (could be larp because it's reddit) it just shows that normies that are unable to keep from using internet lingo IRL not high inhib incels.

Yeah m'lady, the world isn't your living room. You are not entitled to the daily amusement park and simpfest 24/7. More and more men are adjusting their ways of dealing with you knowing that their feasible options in the dating market are not that many. It's either you fuck them or fuck off. Fewer men want to waste their time entertaining you. At least that's what I want to believe.

Is that you talking? I envy your accent mate. I wish I could speak english like that.

Last edited:
incels make chad misogynistic, women most affected

Cunts needs some pERfume .
and landwhales are making it harder for me to go to public places without vomiting in my mouth.
landwhales are pathetic creatures with abundant fats and tons of fakeups

Last edited:
I really hope that it is true that more and more men are hating these degenerate beasts that we call foids.

just another day in the clown world

@ReturnOfSaddam @your personality
There's a good reason why women hate incel/blackpill discussion so much. It just tells the truth about the way foids are. They know they aren't gonna be able to get some guy to be a doormat as easily if he knows she has absolutely no sexual attraction towards him whatsoever, and while she made him wait months for sex she give it to Chad the day she met him

The normies are waking up.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

Lifefuel thread.
Wake up normies, swallow the whole black pill.

It is impossible for men to come to a conclusion about Western women by themselves, it has to be incel propaganda. I can assure you 90% of normies have probably never even heard of incels.

So using their (supposed) logic what was the golden age of male-female relations? The past had the patriarchy, the future is going to be filled with incels, what exactly is the goal they think they are working towards?

The incel revolution began

:feelsautistic:

So using their (supposed) logic what was the golden age of male-female relations? The past had the patriarchy, the future is going to be filled with incels, what exactly is the goal they think they are working towards?
A world where sub 9 males are forced into economic slavery to support an ever increasing class of single mothers raising chad's kids. Chad sperm is sold over the counter and chads themselves are required to provide sex to every female who asks. Sub-2 males are killed for sport.

Unironically.

Ship her to Siberia to live with tigers

Typical foidspeak, what this foid means when she says "normal men" is "bluepilled simps." She sees that men are becoming less likely to worship and simp for muh kween and she blames it on "incel influence."

Personally, I don't think we have that much influence among normans; most of them never spend time here. I think it's more that some normans are finally starting to realize that constantly simping, being a beta orbiter, worshipping m'lady, etc. are losers' paths which will never get them anywhere, and are changing their behavior and attitude accordingly (i.e. looking out more for their own self-interest and moving on if a woman refuses to provide anything of value instead of continuing to orbit her like a cuck).

Once again, I don't really think it's incels causing this change, but if foids are becoming butthurt and we're living rent-free in their heads, I'll just sit back and watch with detached amusement. Won't make much of a difference for those of us who are too ugly to get women anyway, but if a foid can no longer presume that normie-tier guys she talks to will be automatic simps, that's a little bit of [LifeFuel].

More and more men are becoming Incel.
A world where sub 9 males are forced into economic slavery to support an ever increasing class of single mothers raising chad's kids. Chad sperm is sold over the counter and chads themselves are required to provide sex to every female who asks. Sub-2 males are killed for sport.

Unironically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back