Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "I'm young now, i'm gonna rop at 30"

Tajincel

Tajincel

PLAY SENGOKU RANCE
★★★★
When at 30: "I am in my physical prime and I have a lot of opportunities! I'm gonna rope at 40 if my life still is shitty."

When at 40: "I'm in the perfect balance between intellectual and physical prime now! I rope at 50 if I didn't accomplish something."

When at 50: "Everyone is ugly at my age so who cares! Plus, they will release sexbot soon! If they didn't release them in 10 years I rope.

When 60: "I'm gonna die soon anyway, so why rope?"

I’m gonna rope when I’m 10yo

FeZdnjw

Plot twist: roping at 100

There is no point in roping, if you will die anyway.

Most people rope in their 50s actually

When at 30: "I am in my physical prime and I have a lot of opportunities! I'm gonna rope at 40 if my life still is shitty."
Fakecel if you're in your physical prime at 30 (years of rotting should have started taking their toll by now) and you have a lot of opportunities (what future prospects does an incel have? Betabuxxing? JFL. Moneymaxxing if decent IQ? It would allow you to cope in peace, which is nice ofc, but can hardly be called an opportunity)

40 is my limit.

I remember watching the movie, “The 40-Year-Old Virgin” back in 2005, and thinking to myself that I would never become like the main character in the movie. Society views adult virgin males as clowns, and I would rathER open a sorority house door in Minecraft.

I've already roped. I shitpost from beyond the grave.