Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine a 5ft4 manlet with a 9/10 face. Will girls focus first on his Height or Face?

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Will a girl first look at his face or his height?

Manlets will say height. Lanklets will say face. Everyone wants what they don't have.

Reality is women are much more superficial than guys because they judge guys on things that are out of their control i.e height, full head of hair, penis size

He could probably get a low tier becky, but that's most likely, the best he could get.

Women will be instantly attracted but will be turned off by his height. Some women however have just enough attraction left to give it a go. Its a face to height ratio thing.

This is the general rule I believe and posted in another thread:

Face and height and they can be used to substitute each other, for instance:

10 face can get away with being 5 foot 5
9 face 5 ft 6
8 face 5 ft 7
7 face 5 ft 8-11
6 face 6-6 ft 1
5 face 6 ft 2-6ft4
4 face 6ft 5+
3 face 6ft 5+luck
0-2 face 6ft under

Obviously more height is a bonus at any face rating (and other factors such as nt ness may skew it slightly) but were talking about the bare minimum for doing well with women. Im sure there are 6 foot 1 5/10s and 5 foot 7 7/10s getting girls, this is just my own rough estimate for most cases.

The above is for doing well with women not just for getting laid once or twice

Look at when foids met the wolf from Twilight, focused on his height only.

Could probably get some jbs in his younger years

Obviously will look at his height first

They'll first notice his face, and be attracted. Then they realize he is a manlet, and consider trying to get him into their orbit/friendzone.

It'd be considered a travesty, such a shame that it happened to a good looking guy, an ugly guy deserves it though right.

they will instantly dwell on the negative

At 5 4, his height would stick out as a negative feature. I think 5 7 is the point where height doesnt become a big hindrance.

height. 5'4" / 163cm is not enough even with a 9/10 face
her brain would go "oh look a Chad" but then once she realizes his manlet height, she would never see him as an adult man. Only a kid with a good face, at best. TBH the manlet Chad would need a 6 inch minimum dick to get ANYTHING at 5'4

her brain would go "oh look a Chad" but then once she realizes his manlet height, she would never see him as an adult man. Only a kid with a good face, at best. TBH the manlet Chad would need a 6 inch minimum dick to get ANYTHING at 5'4

her brain would go "oh look a Chad" but then once she realizes his manlet height, she would never see him as an adult man. Only a kid with a good face, at best. TBH the manlet Chad would need a 7.5 inch minimum dick to get ANYTHING at 5'4

fixed this for you

Face > height almost always

I mean they probably wouldn't want to date you or be seen with you, but they'll definitely have sex with you. Also, a 9/10 can have a lot of success with shorter women.