Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine a foid threatening suicide or self harm over you

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Fuark imagine telling a girl ur gonna break up with her

and she says she is gonna hurt herself if you do
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

or imagine her threatening suicide because you break up with her and then she says she cut herself because of you :feelsrope:

A few mm of bone seperate me from that existence

Last edited:
I want a mentally unstable gf.
A337E5F6 3806 424E 8A31 50B4AFABB7B5

I want a mentally ill virgin gf.
Fuark imagine her nonstop calling you and having a mental breakdown over you.

I suppose it's just the human condition, we want to have power over others. Having someone willing to harm themselves over you shows you have a high amount of control over them.

The fact that I haven't recieved any attention from a girl makes me want a girlfriend who is completely obsessed with me.
Galleos me

I would tell her to carve a swastika in her breasts

Yeah i meant that
I mean on her wrists, it's not only the self harm part but also the over aesthetic. Cutting on the wrists gives off a more "mentally ill" vibe vs actual bodily harm. Her having cuts on her wrists because of me would only make me like her more in a way.

Yeah the aesthetics is great i didnt mean deep cuts or anything

Btw are you really a camuscel? I might camusmaxx soon by reading The Stranger

Btw are you really a camuscel? I might camusmaxx soon by reading The Stranger
Good book but my favorite works of his are his essays, The Myth of Sisyphus is a good one to start with

Imagining a situation like that makes me do this face :feelsUgh:

It doesn't tbh ( to be honest ) i just needed a reason to post this emoji :feelsUgh:
Ded (dead) srs (srs) ? (Question mark)

I like the emoji too ngl ( not gonna lie)

Fuark imagine telling a girl ur gonna break up with her

and she says she is gonna hurt herself if you do
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

or imagine her threatening suicide because you break up with her and then she says she cut herself because of you :feelsrope:

A few mm of bone seperate me from that existence
When I was in high-school, there was a situation exactly like this. The guy was a Chad and the girl was a literal Stacy.

Only if you are good looking
full

When I was in high-school, there was a situation exactly like this. The guy was a Chad and the girl was a literal Stacy.
Brutal. I wish I was good looking enough for that to happene for me.

a foid harming herself over me would be a huge ego boost

I would break up right away with “her” tbh

Only Chads get to experience that.

:feelsbadman: Why some people have so much and others so little? :cryfeels: I don't want to slay or have a mentally unstable gf i just want 1 girl to have sex, love eachother and have a family :feelsrope: