Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine an incel doing this

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Dude looks like your typical upper class white yuppie faggot who enjoys playing golf and sailing.

How fucking boring and average do you have to be.... Guess his personality isn't his secret :redpill:

Just don't be asian

I guess this faggot cold approached foids exactly at the ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY campus. Fuck him, I used to go there and it was college suifuel.

I guess this faggot cold approached foids exactly at the ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY campus. Fuck him, I used to go there and it was college suifuel.
Brutal.

If I would do something like this, within twenty minutes the cops would be on my ass.
Dude looks like your typical upper class white yuppie faggot who enjoys playing golf and sailing.
If you go ask 100 foids their ideal man, the man you described is what he would look like. Yet, they aggressively claim that "womyn are not a monolific groop, we don't think the saaaaame!". When foids say they that not all women have the same tastes, what they really mean is that some girls like a darker shade of brown hair, or facial hair, on basically the same fucking prototype of man.

His face is 6-7/10 but he masculinemaxed and gets girls easily.

If I would do something like this, within twenty minutes the cops would be on my ass.

If you go ask 100 foids their ideal man, the man you described is what he would look like. Yet, they aggressively claim that "womyn are not a monolific groop, we don't think the saaaaame!". When foids say they that not all women have the same tastes, what they really mean is that some girls like a darker shade of brown hair, or facial hair, on basically the same fucking prototype of man.
This.
Cope. He's a Chad, 8/10 minimum

No way. Not face-wise. Eye area is too shitty for it.
You're coping hard, He's a Chad. Watch some of his other videos. Men are not good at rating other men, a high tier normie nor chadlite would not have as much success as he does approaching women. You're heavily overreaching on what a Chad is, he doesn't have to look perfect without any flaw.

Last edited:
You're coping hard, He's a Chad. Watch some of his other videos. Men are not good at rating other men, a high tier normie nor chadlite would not have as much success as he does approaching women. You're heavily overreaching on what a Chad is, he doesn't have to look perfect without any flaw.
He's far from Chad, I don't see how am I coping with saying this.

DaDhIyRUMAAsVYG.jpg

This is Chad according to you... Okay.

He's far from Chad, I don't see how am I coping with saying this.

DaDhIyRUMAAsVYG.jpg

This is Chad according to you... Okay.
You dont have to be sean O'pry tier looks to be a chad slayer.

Dudes like him mog atleast 70% of the males he will interact with in his lifetime.

Dudes like him mog atleast 70% of the males he will interact with in his lifetime.
This. There's very few gigas like Sean walking around

How fucking boring and average do you have to be.... Guess his personality isn't his secret :redpill:
My boarding school was filled entirely with that kind of people

If it was an incel he'd be in cuffs.

you know this shit is normally staged just for views right

The fuck is a masculinemaxx? He's tall and has a 6-7/10 face. Almost a Chad lookswise, his behavior or whatever you meant by that doesn't matter

The attractive girl in the grey hoodie gave the only reaction Incels can relate to, so that we can have our "I know this feeling"-moment from this video too. (ok, still too nice somewhat)

View: https://youtu.be/77oQ07PkgMU?t=187

I would be posting from jail if I tried this

The one in the grey hoodie was the rudest one, yet the ugliest of them all in the video jfl
Nah, for me it is probably the best looking (maybe I have a weakness for girls in grey hoodies, but maybe also only I saw a blonde angellike female in a grey hoodie yesterday), but that's not the point here. It was the only girl who didn't give the boring standard women-to-Chad reaction, of which I am not real envious about (anymore), so didn't take real notice of these others.

He doesn’t even know how to talk properly and he still gets bitches. Jfl wonder why this guy didn’t get put in jail like that ugly guy who was arrested for approaching girls

Brutal ricepill
The ricepill is one of the most brutal blackpills tbh. Only matched by the currypill.
He doesn’t even know how to talk properly and he still gets bitches. Jfl wonder why this guy didn’t get put in jail like that ugly guy who was arrested for approaching girls
Or that guy who is a sex offender because he touched a girl's arm

Teehee chad only
Nah, for me it is probably the best looking (maybe I have a weakness for girls in grey hoodies, but maybe also only I saw a blonde angellike female in a grey hoodie yesterday), but that's not the point here. It was the only girl who didn't give the boring standard women-to-Chad reaction, of which I am not real envious about (anymore), so didn't take real notice of these others.
Cope
I would be posting from jail if I tried this
Might as well peacefully protest against women, since you're going to end up in jail anyway

Last edited:

To be getting girls, no of course. To be of Chad stature - yes. I never claimed high tier normies are not getting girls.

Tall and white and non-threatening and slim.

jBw DoEsnT eXisT bRo

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636