Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine an incel playing spin the bottle.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
stock-photo-multi-ethnic-group-of-friends-playing-spin-the-bottle-623413616.jpg

Imagine an incel playing spin the bottle at a party, I'm 100% sure that this wouldn't happen:
stock-photo-multi-ethnic-group-of-friends-playing-spin-the-bottle-623413637.jpg

Instead the female that had the misfortune of landing on us will be disgusted and deny the kiss, resulting in the incel being humiliated and being the only one not to get a kiss.

stock-photo-multi-ethnic-group-of-friends-playing-spin-the-bottle-623413616.jpg

Imagine an incel playing spin the bottle at a party, I'm 100% sure that this wouldn't happen:
stock-photo-multi-ethnic-group-of-friends-playing-spin-the-bottle-623413637.jpg

Instead the female that had the misfortune of landing on us will be disgusted and deny the kiss, resulting in the incel being humiliated and being the only one not to get a kiss.
Incels should organize a party themselves and play spin the bottle like that.

I had to participate in this Normies game once. It is retarded

Not gonna lie, I was always scared of getting invited to something where this game would take place because I could imagine a girl making a big scene about having to kiss my acne-riddled deformed face at the time.

Just lol @ me for thinking I would get invited to such an event in the first place.

I wouldn't even get invited to spin the bottle

spin the bottle proves that women don't value agreements and contracts

Not gonna lie, I was always scared of getting invited to something where this game would take place because I could imagine a girl making a big scene about having to kiss my acne-riddled deformed face at the time.

Just lol @ me for thinking I would get invited to such an event in the first place.
That's a big reason I was always scared to play truth or dare, I was scared they would dare me to try and kiss a girl or tell one I like her.

I've never been to a party.

even looking at those pictures gave me anxiety, jfl.

Got confused b/w spin the bottle and truth or dare , lol thought it was the same thing. Didn't recognize all the kissing/touching stuff was required

anyone ever play 7 minutes in heaven?

You'd sit there knowing that if the bottle lands on you everyone starts screaming with laughter. Not because of the shock, or the thrill that (Omg Stacy's gonna get to kiss Chad!!!) but the horror that omg... That poor bitch landed you. You know that you'll sit there being the "You Lose." of the game.

anyone ever play 7 minutes in heaven?
Is that the one where you are both in a dark closet and can't see each other, and you start kissing?
If that's the one then it would be the only chance for ugly guys like us to get a kiss.

You'd sit there knowing that if the bottle lands on you everyone starts screaming with laughter. Not because of the shock, or the thrill that (Omg Stacy's gonna get to kiss Chad!!!) but the horror that omg... That poor bitch landed you. You know that you'll sit there being the "You Lose." of the game.
I would turn completely red from the anxiety, that would be like a nightmare.

Is that the one where you are both in a dark closet and can't see each other, and you start kissing?
If that's the one then it would be the only chance for ugly guys like us to get a kiss.
yeah, I did this once at a stacy's party, we didn't do anything. I was such a gentleman back then.

yeah, I did this once at a stacy's party, we didn't do anything. I was such a gentleman back then.
Wait can they see you before you get in the closet? because that would make the whole thing pointless.
If she didn't see you then you should have been groping and kissing instead of being a cuck.

Wait can they see you before you get in the closet? because that would make the whole thing pointless.
If she didn't see you then you should have been groping and kissing instead of being a cuck.
they do see you, often times the game is played with spin the bottle. The two people go into the closet and do whatever, sit and talk, kiss, etc

who the f would want to self inflict mental torture upon themselves anyway?

I have played once believe it or not back in my bluepilled years. Every girl was disgusted and when it landed on me they pretended it land, to the guy next to me... never played again

this post gives me anxiety.

If girls don't want to kiss you in this game, it's clearly because they can sense your bad personality.

My friends aren't degenerate enough to participate in this shit

This happened to me once, they kicked me out before the game even started

do people actually play spin the bottle lmao