Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being a Ukrainiancel and fighting for your country

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Not even ricecels are as cucked as the Ukrainians now

Screenshot 182

this mf probably has the highest standards on the planet
Not fat and some evidence of estrogen. I wouldn’t date a foid with the body of a teenage boy. Also a 4-5/10 face. Those are my standards. Not that i’d want to, but I wouldn’t even be able to fuck 0.5/10 landwhales because i’m socially retarded.

Not fat and some evidence of estrogen. I wouldn’t date a foid with the body of a teenage boy. Also a 4-5/10 face. Those are my standards. Not that i’d want to, but I wouldn’t even be able to fuck 0.5/10 landwhales because i’m socially retarded.
can you screenshot those foids that liked you on tinder? I would love to see how they look like

And then your whores do this: https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/366909818
Foids have no honor. It’s a shame we have to keep them around for the species to continue existing.
It looks like she is trying to get not just ukrainians but also mercs from other country to kill themselves fighting russians in ukraine.
I'm more mad about that than the bikini tbh

Foids

Though it does seem strange they keep posing sexually and shit instead of trying to dress in a somber and respectful fashion

Out of the three East Slavic Nations: Russia, Belarus and Ukraine - Ukraine is the Retarded Whore that needs to be discipline Harshly by Vladimir.
I mean Ukraine is known as an Eastern European Sex Tourism Destination for a reason and Ukrainians just say "Слава Україні" instead of coming to a logical conclusion. Even Azov Battalion is Retarded since their president is a Jew.

I just wish Vlad speeds up this righteous invasion. Let the Whore Women run to Germany/West, but NEVER LET THEM COME BACK. They can join the hypergamy there. :feelsokman:.

"I got rated as a Chad on Lookism before when I posted full face." -Moeggels

Out of the three East Slavic Nations: Russia, Belarus and Ukraine - Ukraine is the Retarded Whore that needs to be discipline Harshly by Vladimir.
I mean Ukraine is known as an Eastern European Sex Tourism Destination for a reason and Ukrainians just say "Слава Україні" instead of coming to a logical conclusion. Even Azov Battalion is Retarded since their president is a Jew.

I just wish Vlad speeds up this righteous invasion. Let the Whore Women run to Germany/West, but NEVER LET THEM COME BACK. They can join the hypergamy there. :feelsokman:.

That skews the gender ratios worse.

Just can't win.

Instead, let them come back but take away all their rights.

That skews the gender ratios worse.

Just can't win.

Instead, let them come back but take away all their rights.
No, Ukrainians are split between Pro-Russian Eastern Ukrainians and Pro-Europe/America Western and Central Ukrainians. If the Pro-West Ukrainian men die in battle while the Pro-West Ukrainian women leave. Then that will make Room for the Pro-Russian Ukrainians to reclaim land and repopulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back