Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For those who believe gender war will happen what year are you predicting its going to happen?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I predict a gender will for sure happen by 2040 if not by 2030 considering foids keep on poking the bear and trying to do anything to get rid of men like with the bone marrow theory and eventually men will have enough of foids' bullshit and speaking of bone marrow how tf is the doctor who is trying to get that to come true not arrested for that shit and I swear if its a fucking man who came up with it. However unfortunately most users on this forum wont be fighting the war, only the future 2008-2012 .is users will be fighting it and if not gen alpha men will for sure

.is users fighting :feelskek:

stop coping nigga

Within 50 years max. Or there will be no war and there will be a forced 'solution' either benefitting women or men. Maybe mutual benefit.

nothing ever happens

I don't think it'll ever happen.

Within 50 years max. Or there will be no war and there will be a forced 'solution' either benefitting women or men. Maybe mutual benefit.
Nah 2nd option is too easy, a war is far more interesting

Also a bonus:I can imagine in 2075 many years after gender war, gen [whatever] is on their Playstation 10 playing Call of Duty Gender War

3rd of march, 2071, 6:34 pm

it won't happen

stop coping nigga
My honest reaction to this:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4dxsmlPguY

it won't happen
Oh it will, eventually men will have enough of foidist shit and go to war

Think about what happened on January 6th 2021 Trumpies had enough with the fucking media's and government's bullshit so they used violence (not even at full force) and even attacked liberals, think about it, its only a matter of time before men decide to go to war with foids

it won’t be a war. It will get to a tipping point where 90% or more of all males are KHHV, and women will eventually lose their rights again as the frustrated 90% decides to take back their right to sex. It’ll be more like a revolution against foids

it won’t be a war. It will get to a tipping point where 90% or more of all males are KHHV, and women will eventually lose their rights again as the frustrated 90% decides to take back their right to sex
It would be more interesting to be a war and once we win trad gender roles potentially will return

My honest reaction to this:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4dxsmlPguY

look at these links. foids are getting scared and are trying to suppress the men who already know some truth about them

Oh it will, eventually men will have enough of foidist shit and go to war

Think about what happened on January 6th 2021 Trumpies had enough with the fucking media's and government's bullshit so they used violence (not even at full force) and even attacked liberals, think about it, its only a matter of time before men decide to go to war with foids
?

this isn't good comparison, cause foids are what men always fighted by entire history, killing other, conquesting other races, getting wealthy
you don't get it that foids are resources and it's always men fightning with each other

look at these links. foids are getting scared and are trying to suppress the men who already know some truth about them
Only a matter of time before men gather together (even chads) and begin to get ready for war because not even tyrone will be enough to please foids in the next 3-10 years

Only a matter of time before men gather together (even chads) and begin to get ready for war because not even tyrone will be enough to please foids in the next 3-10 years
lifefuel if that happens. lets see

Bro... I've said this before
Women will NOT fight
As soon as men push back they will fold and give away all their rights.