Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Imagine being a woman

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
Imagine never striving for greatness, imagine never being anything more than a hole to be fucked, imagine always being lesser than men.
Imagine naturally being born with a lower IQ. Imagine being nothing but a reptilian that follows the scent of Chad's cock. Imagine being a brainlet woman.

Then also imagine having this wet, stinky hole in-between your legs. Imagine never having to work for greatness or take care of yourself because of that hole. Imagine being handed privileges and sympathy by everybody around you, because of that hole.

Then imagine being the low IQ creature you are thinking that you're oppressed. Imagine maxing out sympathy points from society by constantly talking about a guy who forced his cock into you. Imagine worshipping your rapist.

Then you see men having fun, men unlike you who are not obsessed with themselves and the trivial things that you think about, like what underwear you wanna buy for your anniversary of Chad cock possession on February 14th. Imagine seeing them happy, dedicated. And then imagine walking up to them and ruining it. For 5 seconds of attention.

Imagine being a woman.

in some ways i like the intense drive i have, also not having to deal with catcalling n shit, im fine being an isolated trucel so long as i got everything i need and no one bothering me

What a nightmare. You forgot being ugly as hell, but using makeup to make men think you are hot. Then behaving like the queen of the world, because your fake-up puts you out of everyone’s league.

I WOULD KILL MYSELF! FUCK BEING A STUPID WEAK FEMALE!!!