Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies can't understand "staring at a wall"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They always have to be connected to social media or other people 24/7. They can't imagine hating humanity so much or being such a social reject that you avoid looking or interacting with social media and do nothing for hours but stare at a wall and get lost in your thoughts. It's in comprehensible to them. They just can't imagine being truly alone despite how much times they'll lament about not having true friends.

They have constant problems and stimuli and an army of friends to call at any time

True. Whenever i'm on the train or bus, everyone looks down on their smartphones except for me. I look out the window the whole trip. For an hr. My dopamine receptors are intact.

I dont stare at walls but sometimes I lay in bed for hours doing nothing. Not even sleeping

True. Whenever i'm on the train or bus, everyone looks down on their smartphones except for me. I look out the window the whole trip. For an hr. My dopamine receptors are intact.
I don't mind taking public transport because for some reason I love watching out the window or staring at the platform, the only time I'd use my phone is when it would be awkward to stare outside (because people are near or whatever)

I don't mind taking public transport because for some reason I love watching out the window or staring at the platform, the only time I'd use my phone is when it would be awkward to stare outside (because people are near or whatever)
I sometimes stare at people infront of me. They usually don't stare back, they just ignore and look up sometimes. Normies don't really care about anything except for their social media.

Normies need to be constantly stimulated via interactions and short videos on social networks, they can't conceive for a single second living in the real solitude that eats away at you inside. And even when they complain about being alone, we realize that in the end they do have friends, but they say they can't identify with them and claim to be "muhhh special"

At worst before the internet was popular you could see a normie be alone for a while when they move towns.
But that still isn't enough, that doesn't bring out the terrors of the mind quite like staring at the wall.

In a way i pity them, sometimes you need a good stare at the void to really think about what it means to be alive

They always have to be connected to social media or other people 24/7. They can't imagine hating humanity so much or being such a social reject that you avoid looking or interacting with social media and do nothing for hours but stare at a wall and get lost in your thoughts. It's in comprehensible to them. They just can't imagine being truly alone despite how much times they'll lament about not having true friends.
I have nothing to add

yeah my teachers always called me out for staring in a random direction and dreaming.
This was my proof that NTs do not have dreams or any internal monologue at all. They are just robots who are trained by years of indoctrination on how to behave and never fall out of the line. Seeing an actual human (an autistic men) triggers NTs because it reminds them that they where supposed to be free-minded humans as well. Instead they are worthless wageslave NPC low-information cattle whom no one gives a single fuck about. Every NT is a snake and speaks badly about each other behind the back

They just can't imagine being truly alone despite how much times they'll lament about not having true friends.
Their problem for not realizing the other 99% of normies are snake scum

Normies have to always put others down to feel better about themselves

My low attention span stops me from doing anything that's not actively stimulating my brain
Me too, I've being improving though, I sometimes notice huge improvements in my attention span and mental health when I force myself to drop my phone for several hours, it usually takes lots of effort though.

I do similar things. When I'm out in public I stay off my phone unless I absolutely need to use it for something.

Normies be like:
1*Bb5LHASt6qI82H95qvwy6Q.png

Last edited:
blame parents for this,they give kids phones the moment they entered this world,no wonder their brains are fucked up.

Normies need to be constantly stimulated via interactions and short videos on social networks, they can't conceive for a single second living in the real solitude that eats away at you inside.
Hence why Tiktok is like cocaine for them.