Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being empathic to foids

They can’t understand us let alone empathize with us, why tf should we start now

These people live in la-la land

how can you be empathetic to race traitors who do stuff like this

Even if we did lack empathy, if we were attractive and had little shortcomings we'd have no issue finding relationships. Reddit has shown us how much women are willing to put up with to hold onto their high value boyfriends. Lack empathy, have empathy - doesn't matter. The exterior is the first barrier to entry, of which incels are denied.

Women weaponize that empathy, hence why we lose empathy towards the toilet gender.

Even if we did lack empathy, if we were attractive and had little shortcomings we'd have no issue finding relationships. Reddit has shown us how much women are willing to put up with to hold onto their high value boyfriends. Lack empathy, have empathy - doesn't matter. The exterior is the first barrier to entry, of which incels are denied.

have penis, lacks penis
it dont matter :feelshaha:

have penis, lacks penis
it dont matter :feelshaha:
The girlfriend of a man born without a penis has shared a saucy joke about his £50,000 'bionic' manhood - which she swooned is "wonderful".

Fedra Fabian took 45-year-old Andrew Wardle's virginity last year after he had the mechanical implant fitted using muscle, nerves and skin from his arm.
An odd yet intriguing story.

KBP_WLS_070615RealLife_26JPG.jpg
Man-With-No-Penis.jpg

Younger him vs him at 45. She took his "virginity" by fucking his bionic penis :feelshaha:. At first I was confused as to how he had remained a virgin looking like he did as a young man, but makes sense now. Tried to take his life at his lowest point.

I guess he cannot experience pleasure with the bio-penis? That was left vague.

Last edited:
An odd yet intriguing story.

KBP_WLS_070615RealLife_26JPG.jpg
Man-With-No-Penis.jpg

Younger him vs him at 45. She took his "virginity" by fucking his bionic penis :feelshaha:. At first I was confused as to how he had remained a virgin looking like he did as a young man, but makes sense now. Tried to take his life at his lowest point.

I guess he cannot experience pleasure with the bio-penis? That was left vague.
as @nice_try would say; chad always wins

If anything being less empathetic towards others makes you more attractive as a man. But of course this retard doesn't understand this because he doesn't live in reality. Plenty of studies show that women find psychopathic men more attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back