Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid is pissed because her therapist told her she ain't autistic.

Should've gone to THERAPIST

I can be THE_RAPIST
troll-face.gif

Why do they want to take everything from us, why do they look at whatever our hobbies are and try to invade them….why do they look at our flaws and wear them as fashion…
why was this ban worthy?

Fuck I mistyped your name. Tagging again so you get notification @The Enforcer

But how did he determine it from that post? @The Enforcer can you please explain to us clueless plebs? :feelstastyman:
Their ban was already lined up over 10 hours ago as far as I was concerned.

Couldn't just let them get banned for one offense without banning them for their other offense. Infiltrators can suck the shit out of a rusty sewer pipe. @Uggo Mongo agreed to unban him just so we could rob them of that little bit of hope, just to get banned on the spot again :feelskek:

Fuck IT.

Jfl at the foid thinking she knows better her therapist.
Why book an appointment in the first place.

Couldn't just let them get banned for one offense without banning them for their other offense. Infiltrators can suck the shit out of a rusty sewer pipe. @Uggo Mongo agreed to unban him just so we could rob them of that little bit of hope, just to get banned on the spot again :feelskek:

Fuck IT.
Why did he self-admit to being an infiltrator jfl.
How'd he get busted anyway.

Fuck IT.
dave-chapelle-jk.gif

Fuck IT.
How did you know he was infiltrator, did he end up leaking his username or screenshot on the IT?

How did you know he was infiltrator, did he end up leaking his username or screenshot on the IT?
He posted a screenshot of his own thread on IT

Haha... I've been through this.

The people changing my name know... they know...

Fucking Clown World.

Iam a certified autist with 6 page diagnosis

I fucking hate how foids want to be Autistic so badly: I remember how bad I felt when I was formally diagnosed, which was one of the first true "blackpilling" moments I ever had.

I also hate how the online community for it is quite shit, and panders towards "autistic" foids heavily.

B-but I took an online test!!

I fucking hate how foids want to be Autistic so badly: I remember how bad I felt when I was formally diagnosed, which was one of the first true "blackpilling" moments I ever had.

I also hate how the online community for it is quite shit, and panders towards "autistic" foids heavily.
Foids can't be autistic look up empathising systemizing theory.

In first reason why the fuck you would want to have autism, foids nature of being total attention whores :society: