Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting imagine being such a pathetic germ that you need your mother to find you a woman

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
imagine being so pathetic that you need you father and mother to find you a wife. this is actually how most mudlims and curries get married.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Nu72FCrFA

and if the girl doesn't want you then her family will force her into marrying you whether she likes it or not since parents don't want their kids to stay at home with them. up until you end up in a situation like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnkxKLi-aMY

another reason why 3rd worlders only reproduce with rape (arranged marriage, cousin fucking, goat and cow fucking and classic rape).
i am actually happy that arranged marriage is no such a thing anymore. i don't want a woman that hate me and only stay with me in fear that i will hit her or just to suck my wallet out of money.

Arranged marriages are not that bad providing that a woman has a reasonable veto on the decision.

Arranged marriages are not that bad providing that a woman has a reasonable veto on the decision.
only if you're handsome enough to make her agree and both of you are from upper class but most of the time arranged marriages are done within poor families with ugly people and the woman can't decide for herself.
also they always end up in dead bedrooms just from the very first week unless you wanna use the belt to save your sex life.

Rape is nature

only if you're handsome enough to make her agree and both of you are from upper class but most of the time arranged marriages are done within poor families with ugly people and the woman can't decide for herself.
also they always end up in dead bedrooms just from the very first week unless you wanna use the belt to save your sex life.
If a woman decides for herself she would almost in every case choose a socially dominant, handsome man.

I wouldn't mind an arranged marriage.

I wouldn't mind an arranged marriage.
i prefer sex with cousins since i may have a good bond with them from the past but most arranged marriages requires you to use the belt to make her sleep with you or you will just end up betabuxxing a woman who would cheat on you everytime you leave the house.

Ha ha….not even my mom could find me a date…..certainly not a wife.

I’m in USA, there are no arranged marriages here ……out in the open. But various groups will move here and still behave like it’s their homeland.

But all the wife would have to do is go to the police and the American judge would throw the marriage out, no matter what the parents say.

But is arranged marriage good?
I don’t know.

Sure, I would love to have a wife and family.
Until, I visit my parents for a while.
All they do is argue with each other. They don’t even sleep in the same room anymore.
Maybe incels are lucky to have escaped marriage.
Even though we certainly don’t feel lucky.

In India that's fine.

Once upon a time this was normal for Whites too

Dating is modern degeneracy

All marriages are arranged. Whether it be by family, the state or societal norms. Foids are not intelligent enough to make their own decisions on who to reproduce with. Those decisions are made for them by Chad.

She was aware of group therapy.

She was also probably aware of....meaningless now. She was rotting in her room daily.

I wish us westerners had the curry option of arranged marriage, at least you could get a son out of it

I wish us westerners had the curry option of arranged marriage, at least you could get a son out of it
i am not a curry or a middle eastern.
i live in the most liberal sandnigger country in the world (tunisia)
it's a dead tradition and if i ask a family for arranged marriage they will report me for sexual harrassment.

Parents should help their children find suitable mates. Imagine sending your daughter to college to get railed every which way.

Parents should help their children find suitable mates. Imagine sending your daughter to college to get railed every which way.

And sending your son to his doom.

2023 06 30 08 42 58 Elliot Rodger Photos   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

"Common psychopath"

On my waist, through my hair
Think about it when you touch me there
Close my eyes, here you are
All alone dancin' in the dark
Tell me, baby, if it's wrong
To let my hands do what they want
Late at night, I pretend we are
Dance, dan-da-dance, dancin' in the dark

Dancin' in the dark
Ooh-la-la, ooh-la-la, ooh-la-la
Dancin' in the dark

Can you work on me?
Open my body up and do some surgery
Now that you got me up, I wanna taste it, taste it
And see those pocket aces

Wanna see who you are
Got a sex drive, just push to start
Push, push, push, push to start
I got a sex drive, just push to start

Dancin' in the dark
Dancin' in the dark

I love to flirt to see
I'm only talkin' to you if you wanna surf my seas
Now that you got me, boy
You know you better spice it, flavor it
Get, g-get it right, savor it

Wanna see who you are
I got a sex drive, just push to start

[Chorus]
All alone dancin' in the dark
Tell me, baby, if it's wrong
To let my hands do what they want
Late at night, I pretend we are

[Bridge]
(Ooh-la-la, ooh-la-la)
(Ooh-la-la, ooh-la-la)
Tell me, baby, if it's wrong (Ooh-la-la, ooh-la-la)
(Ooh-la-la, ooh-la-la) Dancin' in the dark
To let my hands do what they want (Ooh-la-la, ooh-la-la)
(Ooh-la-la) Dancin' in the dark

[Outro]
It's the Cataracs
Dancin' in the dark
Dancin' in the dark

forcing people to be in a shitty betabux marriage they dont want to be part of is not degeneracy?
yeah, that's a good point
some males in religious areas are forced to marry their cousins against their wills and the man usually isn't attracted to the cousin but he have no way to refuse what his parents have decided for him.

And sending your son to his doom.
Would it even be a son? :feelshaha: stop acting as if nature. Fucking mother nature will give you a son. Lol she put you through this hell in the first place and you trust nature. Lol even putting your son in our hell. Most smartest incel.is user

Would it even be a son? :feelshaha: stop acting as if nature. Fucking mother nature will give you a son. Lol she put you through this hell in the first place and you trust nature. Lol even putting your son in our hell. Most smartest incel.is user

No, it was in response to "imagining" if that happened.

imagine being so pathetic that you need you father and mother to find you a wife. this is actually how most mudlims and curries get married.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Nu72FCrFA

and if the girl doesn't want you then her family will force her into marrying you whether she likes it or not since parents don't want their kids to stay at home with them. up until you end up in a situation like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnkxKLi-aMY

another reason why 3rd worlders only reproduce with rape (arranged marriage, cousin fucking, goat and cow fucking and classic rape).
i am actually happy that arranged marriage is no such a thing anymore. i don't want a woman that hate me and only stay with me in fear that i will hit her or just to suck my wallet out of money.

If Indian women had access to White and East Asian men all Indian men would be incels. Heck even Arabs would easily steal them. Hindu curries are the biggest cucks in history.

If Indian women had access to White and East Asian men all Indian men would be incels. Heck even Arabs would easily steal them. Hindu curries are the biggest cucks in history.
east asian men look like total shit tho

east asian men look like total shit tho
I once saw a couple of Korean tourists in my city. They mogged the fuck out of the locals. Even local chads looked like labourers compared to them.

I once saw a couple of Korean tourists in my city. They mogged the fuck out of the locals. Even local chads looked like labourers compared to them.
koreans are the only asian moggers but all other asians are short small dicked dudes.

i even saw a video of some white tallfag saying that dating in korea isn't easy because the locals look good looking.

koreans are the only asian moggers but all other asians are short small dicked dudes.

i even saw a video of some white tallfag saying that dating in korea isn't easy because the locals look good looking.
Koreans and Northern Chinese. The Chinese Eboys on Instagram are moggers. Curries are so ugly we can't even produce a eboy.