Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine dining only to be killed

Dont ever go outside

I thought incels didnt want to live
I want too see the world burn, comfy far away from civilization only me and some animals on a smoll farm in the woods

I want too see the world burn, comfy far away from civilization only me and some animals on a smoll farm in the woods
Same, I have a cat they abandoned, Fuck soyciety!

Same, I have a cat they abandoned, Fuck soyciety!
I am trying too convince my parents too move back home and get a Rottweiler and give up my basedpartment

I am trying too convince my parents too move back home and get a Rottweiler and give up my basedpartment
You want to give up your whole apartment for a guard dog?

Get a cat, Theyre quite based
I have one at parents house, but for my basedpartment there are no cats allowed also i think having a cat in a apartment is cruel cause i come from countryside

I have one at parents house, but for my basedpartment there are no cats allowed also i think having a cat in a apartment is cruel cause i come from countryside
I have a cat indoors, He doesnt go outside, Dangerous people are there

I have a cat indoors, He doesnt go outside, Dangerous people are there
I saw some videos online that indoor cats get depressed if they are alone, they need atleast another cat too not get depressed