Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine doing this as an incel

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

Officer
★★★

And the first thing I have to read in the comments is: "I wish I had his confidence." Fucking Blue-/Redpilled cucks!

Suicide fuel!

Brutal heightpill

I can imagine it perfectly, me the ethnic manlet approaching the white foid while she makes a face akin to any of these expressions:
xb0pwvvqn0631.jpg

I've already experienced it first hand, happens with ethnic foids as well btw jbb copers .

Skimmed through the comments, there was one blackpilled comment. "it only works if you're attractive." Otherwise JFL at those bluepilled cucks.

I can imagine it perfectly, me the ethnic manlet approaching the white foid while she makes a face akin to any of these expressions:
xb0pwvvqn0631.jpg

I've already experienced it first hand, happens with ethnic foids as well btw jbb copers .
I know that face all too well JFL

the better looking you are the lower iq shit you can say and vice versa.
imagine a gl foid would tell you she is lonely. obvious bs. probably lonely since 5 hours ago or something like that.
same with this guy.
= scamming people is insanely easy if you are gl.
Brutal heightpill

I'm going to try this.
lol @ u

And the first thing I have to read in the comments is: "I wish I had his confidence." Fucking Blue-/Redpilled cucks!
:feelshaha: I would be surprised if this wasn't the first comment

What school is this?

I wish i had his looks.