Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine fighting an IT user

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
I'm not a violent person but that would be so awesome to watch!!!

I'm not a violent person but that would be so awesome to watch!!!
Imagine them drowning in their retarded logic about personality, Meeks exist yaknow.

they're either going to be deathly frail, or so obese that it's like punching jabba the hutt

That would be funny too but that happens all the time
They are evil to you and they are evil to us, Theyr logic is flawed and Meeks still stand, And the fact people earn more money than we can in a lifetime over a 4 hour photoshoot like Opry and Meeks does, Meeks, Straight outta jail getting fame for, Yep (LOOKS)

Meeks

You could probably beat them mentally cause those fucks are so fragile in their little bubble.

They are evil to you and they are evil to us, Theyr logic is flawed and Meeks still stand, And the fact people earn more money than we can in a lifetime over a 4 hour photoshoot like Opry and Meeks does, Meeks, Straight outta jail getting fame for, Yep (LOOKS)
They are stupid and think it's personality but it's only LOOKS

If an ITfag agreed to mutual combat with me I would annihilated them.

Last edited:
stomp ITfag's skulls with metal boots (in Clash Royale)

They are stupid and think it's personality but it's only LOOKS
Ive been called every name in the book because of my looks, How can that be my personality? Being told im ugly physically right to my face!

That WOULD be pretty fun
They're 326k and we're 25k but I think we'd win ngl

They'd be exhausted after the first punch.

I`d smash any IT members head against the fucking wall till their skull is crushed