Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine having a 6'4 father and ending up as a 5'4 turbomanlet

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

This is why mixed-height dating should be illegal :feelswhat:

5'1 demanding 6'4, wtf

The brother should obey the first born as he deserves the most for being oldest and wisest. Also the first born should always best the tallfag into submission and send him to the Sahara desert to make sure he gets sunburns and cancers. :feelsokman: hopefully the first born is based and does something to the evil demon

That is really unlucky. The boy and girl should’ve switched heights, because height don’t matter for girls

5’4 with 6’4 dad? The fuck? Epic mom genes.

i smell hapa

Yeah well what was the height of the mother, like, 4'8"? Of course when a short bitch procreates with a tall man there's a good chance they'll have short offspring. And then, the stupid whore cunt of a mother will blame the short son, rather than herself, because she's the real problem in the equation, if she was tall, her son would be, too. But women just can't seem to grasp the idea of personal responsibility. So now we have this.

imagine throwing away your tall genetics on some cockroach whore

I don't care about the foid that posted the thread trying to come up with a way to be the victim but imagine your womanlet mother giving you shit for being short. This guy has full right to go ER.

Damn mom Genes, my mom did it to me too,she's 5'2 my dad is 5'10. Guess what I end up? 5'7. Can't imagine being any shorter

brutal recombination pill

Foids genuinely think only men can have shitty genetics.

I'm shorter than both my parents were. Even my grandma was taller than me. :feelscry:

I'm guessing noodlewhore mother.

Yeah well what was the height of the mother, like, 4'8"? Of course when a short bitch procreates with a tall man there's a good chance they'll have short offspring. And then, the stupid whore cunt of a mother will blame the short son, rather than herself, because she's the real problem in the equation, if she was tall, her son would be, too. But women just can't seem to grasp the idea of personal responsibility. So now we have this.
Foids genuinely think only men can have shitty genetics.

There could have been intervention here with growth hormone.

My dad is 5'6 and my mom is 4'11. They still keep telling to grow which is a massive cope, they're lucky I turned out to be 5'7. If I was any shorter I would've roped