Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine having a short son as a blackpiller

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
Imagine having a son and seeing him be short and full of hope

How would you react ?

How would that make you feel ?

(yes I KNOW we not gonna have a son because we dont fuck that NOT THE POINT)

Last edited:
How would you react ?

How would that make you feel ?

(yes I KNOW we not gonna have a son because we dont fuck that NOT THE POINT)
How I would react if I had a blackpilled short son? I can’t answer because I will never have sex let alone a son sorry

I would tell him that it's over for him.

Let him NEET.

I would feel very guilty for putting him on this world. I would also teach him the blackpill (I would do that even if he was gigamogger chad)

I would also fund leg lengthening if he wanted it as it would be my fault for having him in the first place

I would feel very guilty for putting him on this world. I would also teach him the blackpill (I would do that even if he was gigamogger chad)

I would also fund leg lengthening if he wanted it as it would be my fault for having him in the first place

Good dad

Oh okay, still don’t know. Being short is unimaginably brutal nowadays. I would probably tell him the truth but he would hate on me lol

- Son : Dad ! I asked out this girl at school and she rejected me ...
- Mother : "It okay timmy ! plenty of fish in the sea ! you'll find the one ! focus on your studies !

- You: Son, I ... Let's talk about something real quick :cryfeels:

- Son : Dad ! I asked out this girl at school and she rejected me ...
- Mother : "It okay timmy ! plenty of fish in the sea ! you'll find the one ! focus on your studies !

- You: Son, I ... Let's talk about something real quick :cryfeels:
ignorance is bliss only for so long. I am convinced that when the times comes everyone discovers the black pill. Can’t turn human nature around

I wouldn't do anything until he's 16 because if I raise him in a way other bluepilled normie cuck the state will take him away