Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine having such a nasaly, monotonous and retarded voice that people tend to get angry at you for even opening your mouth

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Took me years to realize why nobody usually wants to listen to me.

I had this problem during my early teenage years. I recall this guy in my classroom telling me to deepen my voice (as if I had any sort of control over it). I'd feel terrible at myself. My school buddies didn't seem to respect me as much.

I had this problem during my early teenage years. I recall this guy in my classroom telling me to deepen my voice (as if I had any sort of control over it). I'd feel terrible at myself. My school buddies didn't seem to respect me as much.
Normie advice in a nutshell :feelskek:

over for voicecels :blackpill:

Poor facial structure contributes to nasally high-pitched voice syndrome. At least ogres usually have deep voices.

Poor facial structure contributes to nasally high-pitched voice syndrome. At least ogres usually have deep voices.
I can believe that

Because they got their bodies unfairly out of randomness. I deserve a Chad body:feelsree: wither retards like it or not.

Yeah, can relate

Yeah, I hate my voice. When ever I hear myself, I feel so fucking embarrassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back