Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel imagine if a teen bitch tried to shame you for riding a train - would you have the courage to stay on the train and ride it like a boss?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Don't let women tell you what to do

even if they are hot blonde lolis
resist their oppression

Nigger what.

90s dubbing nostalgia

Danm I would fuck saior mars so hard

I would punch her in the throat

I answer to only one kids' attraction riding authority, and that is Chuck E. Cheese

True story: I was on a class field trip to the local zoo in junior high school, once, and I insisted on riding the train through the park. Obviously, none of the other students were interested, and I was mocked for it, but in the end, I still got on the train, anyway. The other students ditched me, and intentionally tried to get me left in the park; when I got off the train, everyone had vanished. I eventually found my way back to the park entrance, where everyone had already loaded up onto the bus back to the school, and I think the only reason they hadn't left without me was because the gym teacher realized that I was missing, and was holding everyone up to wait for me.

I believe this was the same gym teacher who, on another occasion, saw me getting bullied in the school halls, and unlike all the other adults in my life, actually realized that I was the victim, and not the instigator, and had walked me to class while giving me a lecture that, while he knew what was really going on, and it was unfair what was happening to me, I really shouldn't fight back against my bullies, because they'll always win. At least he didn't tell the school administration or my parents like every other teacher ever had.

You should leverage your size advantage to ride that hoe's ass (in Sims 4)

giving me a lecture that, while he knew what was really going on, and it was unfair what was happening to me, I really shouldn't fight back against my bullies, because they'll always win. At least he didn't tell the school administration or my parents like every other teacher ever had.
I guess he's right...:fuk: These cunts bully for the reason that they have an advantage over you be it through individual size and strength or in numbers

Sailor moon is not real.
you have just shattered my fantasy! how will I continue after being cleansed with this scalpel of truth?

You cope with fantasies... I do the same thing with fictional books like Franz Kafka's The Trial...
is it as good as The Magus by John Fowles? one of my more recent reads

I don't want to become like you.
in what respect? Everyone has similarities and differences.

you don't want to enjoy illustrated voice-acted storytelling?

This seems phishy, not taking the dox bait.

I guess he's right...:fuk: These cunts bully for the reason that they have an advantage over you be it through individual size and strength or in numbers
My bullies didn't just have size and strength in numbers, they had the damn school administration on their side. I was the one labelled the "problem child," not my bullies. :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back