Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine if India was like 90%+ Muslim

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I know there's a lot of muslims in India but imagine if India was a majority Muslim country, imagine if they took it seriously. Pakistanis and Indians are probably pretty close ethnically just because of proximity but as a UKcel Pakis are very noticeably lower inhibition, more likely to thugmaxx/sell drugs (even though this is haram)/form grooming gangs etc.

Now imagine if India with its 1b+ population was majority islamic. That would be quite something. I wonder what would happen.

It would just be a very big Pakistan

All Curry Muslims are self-hating crypto-Hindus

Would be a lot more explosions :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Also more child rapes like in Pakistan. And also donkey fucking.

incels.co curry civil war #43 is about to commence

All Curry Muslims are self-hating crypto-Hindus
Is that legit? Are they unlike other Muslims? I know a lot of Pakistani Muslims and I wouldn't describe any of them as self hating, they obviously aren't Indian though.

I was quite surprised when I saw how many Indian Muslims there actually were. I know India is massive but I don't think I've ever actually met an Indian Muslim.

Why can't ethnic cels join forces together smh. India coping with muslims being their biggest problem, when their entire country is so cucked

then i'd be very happy with the pajeets gone

Would be a lot more explosions :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Also more child rapes like in Pakistan. And also donkey fucking.
India has a lot more rape than pakistan tho. It's known as the rape capital of the world

I know there's a lot of muslims in India but imagine if India was a majority Muslim country, imagine if they took it seriously. Pakistanis and Indians are probably pretty close ethnically just because of proximity but as a UKcel Pakis are very noticeably lower inhibition, more likely to thugmaxx/sell drugs (even though this is haram)/form grooming gangs etc.

Now imagine if India with its 1b+ population was majority islamic. That would be quite something. I wonder what would happen.
It will be. Hinduism will lose to Islam because hindu families tend to have less children and our religion does not want to pressure others to join. Islam is the complete opposite. Muslim people outbreed others and thats how islam copulates in an area. Thats why, over time, India will be a majority of muslims. The same thing will happen in Europe aswell.

curryland would actually be based instead of being 10 years behind the west on social issues

India has a lot more rape than pakistan tho. It's known as the rape capital of the world

Both countries are shit lol. But goat fuckers take their religious cope to another level.

also notice how the first 3 posts are by triggered gangus? :feelskek: :feelskek:

Both countries are shit lol. But goat fuckers take their religious cope to another level.
Both better than any westren country unironically. Rather a goat fucker or a cow fucker over a tranny fucker any day of the week, or any w*ite soy really

Why can't ethnic cels join forces together smh. India coping with muslims being their biggest problem, when their entire country is so cucked
Don’t know, but it’s very sad to see ethnics fighting.

Both better than any westren country unironically. Rather a goat fucker or a cow fucker over a tranny fucker any day of the week, or any w*ite soy really

Id rather live in a western country tbh. Id still be incel but atleast not in shithole conditions.

Id rather live in a western country tbh. Id still be incel but atleast not in shithole conditions.
>Not shithole conditions.

Lmao name one westren country not completely over expensive and depends on you working 45 hour week just not to starve, filled with trannies can't even tell a woman from a man, feminists who will accuse you of rape for approaching, literally every girl is whore and your sister will 100% end up being a whore too due to the culture and you can't do shit about it, and a bunch of fucking soys??
westren countries are only good if you're from a rich family. Their media lied to you and convinced you that you live in a good country jfl.

Lmao name one westren country not completely over expensive and depends on you working 45 hour week just not to starve, filled with trannies can't even tell a woman from a man, feminists who will accuse you of rape for approaching, literally every girl is whore and your sister will 100% end up being a whore too due to the culture and you can't do shit about it, and a bunch of fucking soys??
westren countries are only good if you're from a rich family. Their media lied to you and convinced you that you live in a good country jfl.

Has nothing to do with the media. I have lived in the west and found much better copes.

Imagine if muslims never came into india.

at least it's better than drinking literal cow piss and laying down in their shit bro.

Is that legit? Are they unlike other Muslims? I know a lot of Pakistani Muslims and I wouldn't describe any of them as self hating, they obviously aren't Indian though.

I was quite surprised when I saw how many Indian Muslims there actually were. I know India is massive but I don't think I've ever actually met an Indian Muslim.
Curries are self-hating regardless of religion.
Islam in Curry land has a history of violence. Specially India.

Take MENA and central and SEA muslims.
These countries have their own unique cultures. Meanwhile, Curry Muslims are LARPING as arabs.

A lot of curry Muslims joined ISIS.

There was even a meme about Tamil Nadu Muslimcels joining ISIS and returning home because they were made to clean toilets. Their parents were sensible enough to kick them out.

This is pretty legit especially the bold. I mean rich people probably have it good anywhere but especially in the west because you can basically do what you want then. The idea that the average westerner is free/has a good life is fucking laughable though.

The average westerner lives a shit, paycheck-to-paycheck life doing nothing but making some boss richer, all while having to learn an impossibly expanding list of social rules and things they can and can't say (like you said, pretending certain men are women, if they're lucky enough to get a relationship to have to cope with the fact that their girlfriend probably cheats on them and has slept with more men than the average prostitute, etc).

I wouldnt know. Also, fuck off greycel.
mogs me at coming up with replies, what has saying I don't know and calling me a greycel got to do with the question?

It will be. Hinduism will lose to Islam because hindu families tend to have less children and our religion does not want to pressure others to join. Islam is the complete opposite. Muslim people outbreed others and thats how islam copulates in an area. Thats why, over time, India will be a majority of muslims. The same thing will happen in Europe aswell.
Cope.
There are plenty hindu nutjobs who want to kill muslims. Likewise with Righties in Europe.

Ofc, both religions will lose to SJWism.

Has nothing to do with the media. I have lived in the west and found much better copes.

Why don't you come to the west like UK/germany/france and say you're syrian and claim asylam.

Curries are self-hating regardless of religion.
Islam in Curry land has a history of violence. Specially India.

Take MENA and central and SEA muslims.
These countries have their own unique cultures. Meanwhile, Curry Muslims are LARPING as arabs.

A lot of curry Muslims joined ISIS.

There was even a meme about Tamil Nadu Muslimcels joining ISIS and returning home because they were made to clean toilets. Their parents were sensible enough to kick them out.
LMFAO holy fuck, if even ISIS is currypilled then it is truly over. I always thought hardcore islam/salafism was one of the few things which was actually blind to race, but if even they are currypilled then that just goes to show curryceldom is an absolute force of nature.

The average westerner lives a shit, paycheck-to-paycheck life doing nothing but making some boss richer, all while having to learn an impossibly expanding list of social rules and things they can and can't say (like you said, pretending certain men are women, if they're lucky enough to get a relationship to have to cope with the fact that their girlfriend probably cheats on them and has slept with more men than the average prostitute, etc).
High IQ

There is no God but women, you can't get women ROPE! (in Arma 3)

Cope.
There are plenty hindu nutjobs who want to kill muslims. Likewise with Righties in Europe.

Ofc, both religions will lose to SJWism.
Doesnt matter, they will still lose. You cannot beat the power of C4s and 72 Virgins in Heaven Cope.

Jfl. Pakistani muslims and North Indian muslims are about as different as Germans and Austrians. Meaning not much

LMFAO holy fuck, if even ISIS is currypilled then it is truly over. I always thought hardcore islam/salafism was one of the few things which was actually blind to race, but if even they are currypilled then that just goes to show curryceldom is an absolute force of nature.
A bad thing is always a bad thing, no matter how much you try, there is never a fucking God but there are Chad's and Stacies waiting to enslave incels in the garb of religion.

Jfl. Pakistani muslims and North Indian muslims are about as different as Germans and Austrians. Meaning not much
Again I don't think I've ever met a north indian muslim. I've known plenty of (non muslim) indians and plenty of pakistanis though and the difference is pretty big.
Doesnt matter, they will still lose. You cannot beat the power of C4s and 72 Virgins in Heaven Cope.
Yeah legit if any religion can beat feminism it's islam. and Islam is pretty much the only one I can think of which can.

Curry Muslims are LARPING as arabs.
True. SEA gook muslims have their own unique names that come from their cultural history. While all curry muslims have Arab or Persian names. They LARP hard.

don't believe his lies, pakistanis don't pretend to be streetshitters, why would they degrade themselves purposely? also still haven't seen any paki pretend to be indian to this date. it's just a lie these pajeets made up.

Again I don't think I've ever met a north indian muslim. I've known plenty of (non muslim) indians and plenty of pakistanis though and the difference is pretty big.
Many of them literally belong to the same families with relatives living across border. India has a lot of cultures, you must have met Indians more distinct from Pakistani ones

don't believe his lies, pakistanis don't pretend to be streetshitters, why would they degrade themselves purposely? also still haven't seen any paki pretend to be indian to this date. it's just a lie these pajeets made up.

They do when it suits them. Especially if its a taxi or restaurant. Pakistani and bangladeshi opening up India restaurants.

When the pakistani/bangladeshi taxi driver is asked what race he is he pretends to be indian to make money.

They do when it suits them. Especially if its a taxi or restaurant. Pakistani and bangladeshi opening up India restaurants.

When the pakistani/bangladeshi taxi driver is asked what race he is he pretends to be indian to make money.
Don't see anything wrong with putting up Indian up on the restaurant signs, it's the same food culture/cuisine just as you pajeets say, right?
Pretending to be an Indian taxi driver gets you more money? I smell some bullshit.

incels.co curry civil war #43 is about to commence
Lol @ how accurate this prediction ended up being, now whenever I want to make a thread with a lot of replies I'll just post about india + pakistan

It wouldn't be any different tbh, considering high-population density, etc.