Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine if one of the most intelligent people was born today... with a 2/10 face

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
What would happen?

He would get treated shit by everyone

He would be ostrasized and bullied to the point where he's too depressed and energy deprived that he couldn't use any of his powers and intelligence.

If he was treated even normally maybe he could've come up with life saving inventions but normies just had to bully him just because he's ugly and even worse ugly and extremely intelligent to the point they are scared and develop an inferiroty complex so the normies have to bring the intelligent incel down to their level.

This has definitely happened. Not probably, definitely.

Someone was born in the 2000s who was going to be the next Tesla but then became immobilised with depression from being bullied for being ugly. There's nothing worse in life than wasted talent. This definitely happened to some poor soul.

this definitely happened to a lot of other people in this predicament throughout history. Society has most of the time prevailed in treating everyone like dirt thus wasting their talents by plunging them into depression. Though I agree, it's phenomenally retarded at this point in time how this phenomenon has progressed.

hopefully that person wipes out humanity

hopefully that person wipes out humanity
Based
D3DC0298 7610 4FD3 8192 0E35FD91A86E

What would happen?

He would be ostrasized and bullied to the point where he's too depressed and energy deprived that he couldn't use any of his powers and intelligence.

If he was treated even normally maybe he could've come up with life saving inventions but normies just had to bully him just because he's ugly and even worse ugly and extremely intelligent to the point they are scared and develop an inferiroty complex so the normies have to bring the intelligent incel down to their level.

Someone was born in the 2000s who was going to be the next Tesla but then became immobilised with depression from being bullied for being ugly. There's nothing worse in life than wasted talent. This definitely happened to some poor soul.
Most are already dead by the age of 18.

HUGE cope. You're unsuccessful because you're incompetent. Not because you're ugly. The real Tesla was a gigaincel himself so idk why you used him as an example.

HUGE cope. You're unsuccessful because you're incompetent. Not because you're ugly. The real Tesla was a gigaincel himself so idk why you used him as an example.
tesla was a huge volcel

HUGE cope. You can't control what depression does to you. Being treated like shit by everyone and being bullied just isn't going to have any affects on you? Tesla was a gigavolcelchad so I used him as an example.

Last edited:
I would build a mass destruction weapon and send this world to shits with my own hands

High iq post. Inceldom will hopefully cause the downfall of society cause it demotivates so many men.

You can though. Just don't be a mopey faggot? I've discussed this before. It's why I don't like bitchcels.
If you're depressed... Just don't be sad then! xD

If you're you can't have sex... Just don't be an incel then! xD

If you're homeless... Just buy a house! xD

The difference between the first one and the last two is that the first is entirely in your mind. But I guess just keep whining like a bitch until the day that you rope. It's your own choice to live such a pathetic life. It only affects you.

He would be ignored like the rest of us

Only Chad’s and chadlites are allowed to be smart

The difference between the first one and the last two is that the first is entirely in your mind. But I guess just keep whining like a bitch until the day that you rope. It's your own choice to live such a pathetic life. It only affects you.
Tenor 15

I'm not saying that I'm genius level but I was very smart at school, but depression from being bullied for being ugly and loneliness curtailed my academic progress completely

Are you talking about me?

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
It's over for projectioncels

Ted Kaczynski is smart af. he was born in the 40' and saw the degeneracy taking place and just went ER. he was a normie/chadlite ngl.
A high iqmaxxxed cel with a 2/10 face would probably pull a Zodiac 2.0 and never get caught at all.

Academia will gladly take a giga genius who revolutionizes shit and makes their company/university world famous. Especially if the guy patents some shit worth millions or more. The problem obviously is getting this far in life without being spirit crushed. And regardless of his achievements the guy would still be screwed in the dating world

the problem for "geniuses" nowadays is you have a lot more interaction with females in school, forcing you to deal with your inceldom

for fucks sake schools weren't even gender mixed before, you didn't even interact with foids while getting an education and figuring out what you want to do in life

now you are completely fucked if you are not attractive enough and punished HARD for not being desirable

even your dad will treat you with more respect if you get pussy during your school years which is just sad

What would happen?

im sure there are thousands of genius minded people that are destroyed

imagine how many einsteins RIGHT NOW work in sweatshops in china or having three jobs in the US never being able to devot his life to the pursuit of knowledge and science, because he needs these shitty exhausting jobs to survive, never enough time to do anything useful.''
thats the reality for millions of geniuses.

we could be exploring the stars in one man spaceships, instead the genius works on the next iphone or tik tok development

Academia will gladly take a giga genius who revolutionizes shit and makes their company/university world famous. Especially if the guy patents some shit worth millions or more. The problem obviously is getting this far in life without being spirit crushed. And regardless of his achievements the guy would still be screwed in the dating world

View attachment 351281
He would have no motivation to actually make contributions because fundamentally, men do things in the hopes of earning pussy. When he realizes that his achievements will mean nothing to him because of his face, he will have his soul broken and will give up

He would have no motivation to actually make contributions because fundamentally, men do things in the hopes of earning pussy. When he realizes that his achievements will mean nothing to him because of his face, he will have his soul broken and will give up
Lots of famous scientists/philosophers/writers etc from centuries ago were virgins and died virgins tbh

No wonder we have been in a technological plateau for decades by now

yeah, pussy addicted chads and tiktok negative IQ toilets will be doing the job, uh huh :feelskek:

I agree with most of your high IQ threads but not this one.

You are massively underestimating the intelligence of "one of the most intelligent man on the planet". People like them are master copers. They can cope with their studies for 15 hours a day. I bet that guy would still be doing crazy science stuff. He'd be an Incel no doubt about it.

The only difference is that Science now has progressed so much that no single man can produce "ground breaking world changing" work like Newton or Einstein.

I bet that 2/10 guy would be a researcher in prestigious institutes like IAS, Princeton and working 100 hours a week.
Either that or he'll just kill himself because of his giga high IQ and unable to relate to most people.

I know this because I've met plenty of Sub4 High IQ individuals. Almost everyone is an Incel but they aren't much concerned about "not getting Tinder matches" "people calling me ugly" stuff. These guys are worrying about "microscopic description of the Fractional Quantum Hall Effect (FQHE) in terms of a many-body Hamiltonian H invariant under four supersymmetries"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I know this because I've met plenty of Sub4 High IQ individuals. Almost everyone is an Incel but they aren't much concerned about "not getting Tinder matches" "people calling me ugly" stuff. These guys are worrying about "microscopic description of the Fractional Quantum Hall Effect (FQHE) in terms of a many-body Hamiltonian H invariant under four supersymmetries"
I must not be high IQ because I can barely cope with sexless life.

Look at this man and tell me he gets laid. Maybe he had sex before before the reaper took his hair, but I doubt he has had any sex with women for years. Maybe he hopes he could betabux or something.

I must not be high IQ because I can barely cope with sexless life.
Yup me neither. I can't cope as well but we are not just talking about "high IQ" here. OP is literally talking about "one of the smartest man" that's beyond high IQ.

Look at this man and tell me he gets laid. Maybe he had sex before before the reaper took his hair, but I doubt he has had any sex with women for years. Maybe he hopes he could betabux or something.
Yeah but he isn't ugly. He face mogs me. He's just an average looking mid30s looking guy. I think he probably married some mid 30s 4/10 female researcher I guess.

He'd certainly end up mad.

Ugly face = Low social support
Low social support = Depression
Depression = Zero Motivations
Zero Motivation = LDAR