Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine listening to this song with your gf during a long drive.

A girlfriend is the only thing in the world which can give a man purpose.
There hasn't been a single great man in history who didn't have a woman on his side.

wtf I never thought about doing this thanks

Breakfast Club makes me want to rope. I'll always be the dork left to write the essay and be alone forever while attractive people fuck.

There hasn't been a single great man in history who didn't have a woman on his side.
Brootal. Even ALbert Einstein admitted this shit

imagine listening to this song with your gf during a long drive:

Bookmarking this

'priests and popes weren't important in history'

uh huh

historically, foids didn't exist to 'give men purpose.' foids were restricted and viewed as inferior, so that people could move on with more important business

uh huh

historically, foids didn't exist to 'give men purpose.' foids were restricted and viewed as inferior, so that people could move on with more important business
yeah, but those who got pussy became more motivated and achieved more in life in comparison to their deprived counterparts.

yeah, but those who got pussy became more motivated and achieved more in life in comparison to their deprived counterparts.
not sure how much sense it makes to talk about 'getting pussy' in a time when foids were subjugated and often forced to marry

inceldom wasn't as prominent

often people who were celibate were more motivated, people like tesla, kant, newton, kierkegaard or religious celibates who could forgo sex bc they had a greater sense of purpose

@DarkStarDown and I would play black magick ss for the hoes

Imagine how many of them would have nevER amounted to anything if they didn't have a foid, quite a few I would say.

Hence, why every man is entitled to one, since in order for a man to truly function & reach his potential to his civilization, society, etc.
Breakfast Club makes me want to rope. I'll always be the dork left to write the essay and be alone forever while attractive people fuck.
Relatable. :feelsbadman:
@DarkStarDown and I would play black magick ss for the hoes
Based- certified Hvperborean classics. :feelscomfy:

its over. we will never have this nor any other intimacy with a foid

no, watching a driving vlog with playing music in the background. It genuinely seems so relaxing. not sarcasm. I never thought about that before. will try soon

uh huh
Priest and popes aren't great men. They don't achieve anything and they don't work. They just exists, talk nonsense about religion and get funded by donations and forced taxes.

The only reason why men "moved on with more important business" was because they had a wife and kids who gave them a reason to.
I have not seen a single man so far who was working hard and has achieved great things who didn't have a wife.
I saw you mentioning Kant and Tesla, but those were clearly non-NT autistics who are not representative of an average male.

Imagine how many of them would have nevER amounted to anything if they didn't have a foid, quite a few I would say.
Yup, and have you ever noticed how 99% of men who win a prize (oscar, nobel prize, etc.) almost always thank their wife and kids?
It's obvious that they wouldn't have made it without a wife, they even admit it themselves in their winning speeches.

Priest and popes aren't great men. They don't achieve anything and they don't work. They just exists, talk nonsense about religion and get funded by donations and forced taxes.
the church was a central part of international politics for centuries, but go off i guess
I saw you mentioning Kant and Tesla, but those were clearly non-NT autistics who are not representative of an average male.
therefore they don't exist? weird take
Yup, and have you ever noticed how 99% of men who win a prize (oscar, nobel prize, etc.) almost always thank their wife and kids?
wait people actually listen to oscar speeches? wtf

the church was a central part of international politics for centuries, but go off i guess

therefore they don't exist? weird take

wait people actually listen to oscar speeches? wtf
Spare us the reddit rhetorics and just name incels who had the drive to become successful in life.

Spare us the reddit rhetorics and just name incels who had the drive to become successful in life.
'spare us the reddit rhetoric' after saying this:
ridiculous

'spare us the reddit rhetoric' after saying this:

ridiculous
Stop deflecting, just name a couple of incels who had the drive to become successful. I just want to look at successful incels so I can see what kept them going, but I can't find any.

Stop deflecting, just name a couple of incels who had the drive to become successful. I just want to see successful incels so I can see what kept them going.
you're deflecting, that wasn't what we were discussing. we were talking about celibates generally, and you decided that priests and popes aren't historically important bc they have no gf + you're a reddit atheist

JFL. 99% of incels don't have any drive.Brootal
Because they don't have a girlfriend.
A girlfriend is the only thing that can give a man purpose and the drive to achieve things.

you're deflecting, that wasn't what we were discussing. we were talking about celibates generally, and you decided that priests and popes aren't historically important bc they have no gf + you're a reddit atheist
That was exactly what I was discussing, maybe you missunderstood it.
I was discussing the fact that men need girlfriends to have purpose and the drive to be successful. You couldn't prove me wrong so far, but I would be happy if you could name a couple of incels who had the drive to be successful in life.

not sure how much sense it makes to talk about 'getting pussy' in a time when foids were subjugated and often forced to marry

inceldom wasn't as prominent

often people who were celibate were more motivated, people like tesla, kant, newton, kierkegaard or religious celibates who could forgo sex bc they had a greater sense of purpose
Im not sure brother. Sexual urges, lusting and loneliness are a huge distraction and kills the willpower. If they were really celibat thats admirable, as back in those time every bar had prostitutes.

I hope every normscum that lived life like that burns alive.

@Therapywasaaste would have liked this song.

A girlfriend is the only thing that can give a man purpose and the drive to achieve things.

I was discussing the fact that men need girlfriends to have purpose and the drive to be successful. You couldn't prove me wrong so far
I think that this is because you choose to ignore any exception that is mentioned. even if they are men and don't have girlfriends:

as such, I don't feel this is a fruitful discussion. I'll stop and go back to listening to music with my gf

I think that this is because you choose to ignore any exception that is mentioned. even if they are men and don't have girlfriends:
You're missing the point. Priest and popes aren't regular men, they don't work like regular men, they don't make money like regular men, they don't get payed like regular men, they live a completely different lifestyle than the average man, therefore they don't count.

You cannot name a single incel that had the drive to be successful in life who isn't severly autistic or living in a monastery, so my argument is still uncontested.

as such, I don't feel this is a fruitful discussion.
That's because you don't have any arguments :feelskek:

Greatness without women, is reserved for the Gods above, no such novelty is begotten upon men.

imagine listening to this song with your gf during a long drive:

Greatness without women, is reserved for the Gods above, no such novelty is begotten upon men.
Damn. That’s a hard pill to swallow man. It’s sad that we ain’t living life like it was supposed to.

Thx for the suggestion! I will be doing this with my 10+ stacies