Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine listening to this song with your gf during a long drive.

A girlfriend is the only thing in the world which can give a man purpose.
There hasn't been a single great man in history who didn't have a woman on his side.

There hasn't been a single great man in history who didn't have a woman on his side.
Cope

Er. Am.

Damn. That’s a hard pill to swallow man. It’s sad that we ain’t living life like it was supposed to.
My life is in such opposition to the natural order of things, I am a religious man, however instead of abiding by the plans God had for mankind, my perception of reality and the fundamentals of my cognizance, were formed by nothing more than a screen, this is the life in which I was ordained to by fate, denied the gifts of kinship, resigned destitute to the vain pleasures of technology.

Female worship also newton

*wife