Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine living in the universe of Mad Max/Fallout

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
> The strength of man dominates (as it should be);
> The looting warrior is the apost of society's success;
> Diplomacy has fallen and strength is the greatest power;
> There is no feminism;
> If you have resources you can have many wives and a lot of power;
> Slavery released, if you got tired of someone it was just selling it.
I would certainly be a looter.

I would get mogged and killed

Caesars Legion Mogs.

It sounds like you're describing a dystopian and harsh world reminiscent of the settings in Mad Max and Fallout. In these universes, survival often depends on one's ability to fend for themselves and navigate a dangerous and lawless environment. Let's explore the implications of such a world:

1. Strength and Power Dynamics:
    • The dominance of physical strength often leads to a society where the powerful rule. This can result in a brutal hierarchy, with those who are physically strong or have significant resources holding the most influence.
  2. Looting and Survival:
    • Being a looter suggests that you thrive on scavenging and taking what you need by force. In such a world, resources are likely scarce, and individuals must rely on their wits and combat skills to survive.
  3. Diplomacy's Decline:
    • The absence of diplomacy implies a lack of organized governance. This could lead to a chaotic and lawless existence, where conflicts are resolved through violence rather than negotiation.
  4. Gender Dynamics:
    • The absence of feminism and the notion that having resources grants power and multiple wives suggests a patriarchal society. Gender roles may be rigid, and the treatment of individuals, particularly women, could be highly unequal.
  5. Slavery and Commodification of People:
    • The ability to sell individuals as if they were property adds a grim aspect to this world. It reflects a disregard for human rights and a lack of moral boundaries, where people are treated as commodities.
Living in such a universe would likely require a strong survival instinct, adaptability, and the ability to navigate dangerous social landscapes. The pursuit of power and resources might provide short-term gains but could also lead to a constant struggle for dominance.

It's interesting to think about how individuals might find purpose and meaning in such a world, and what choices they would make to survive and thrive within its harsh conditions. The narratives in Mad Max and Fallout often explore themes of resilience, resourcefulness, and the impact of extreme circumstances on human behavior.

Main character syndrome.
Yeah, billionaires would get a huge headstart as usual. Whatever the new currency end up being, they have invaluable assets to trade for it.

Luckily enough, I have an actual advice for you.
I should've taken Terrifying Presence and dark triadmaxx alongside some points in speech

I would be a post-apocalyptic, big-city merchant who rips off wasteland vagabonds like you.
You should watch your back, then. I'll have lots of stealth 'boys' on my backpack.

that would be an improvement over my life now