Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Imagine living in XacaH

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Imagine living in XacaH (Khasan). I think it's the closest you can safely get to North Korea. It's a little rural, almost abandoned Russian village over in the eastern coastal part of Russia. Maybe I should move out there and become a hermit. Live away from normies, away from foids, away from the reminders of the evil and degeneracy of society. You can even see street view on google over there. Learned about it from this video:

Well, it's probably more accurate to say I learned of its existence from this video. Tbh, the video wasn't all that informative. :feelsjuice:

Just looking around at the google street view and it looks so peaceful. Maybe squatting in one of the abandoned houses is not so bad. Give me internet (or an equivalent cope), basic food and heat. I could live here forever and never look back at the rest of soyciety again.

Just looking around at the google street view and it looks so peaceful. Maybe squatting in one of the abandoned houses is not so bad. Give me internet (or an equivalent cope), basic food and heat. I could live here forever and never look back at the rest of soyciety again.

Probably no internet, and you'd probably have to grow your own food, but still, away from the evils of soyciety, learning to do that day after day might not be so bad. As long as North Korea doesn't try to expand their borders and take more land for themselves. The land you'd be living on. :dafuckfeels: