Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my living space

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I can't post pictures of my flat because my phone is broken.
And even if I could, I won't, so just use your imagination here.

I live alone in a 1 bedroom flat, consisting of a bedroom, bathroom and a kitchen and living room, both are located in the same room.
Now, about the kitchen and living room:

I sleep on a mattress in the living room next to the radiator and the window.
All of my clothes and any other of my personal belongings are stored in a large red luggage bag.
I don't have draws or a wardrobe, they both can be pretty pricey and I don't see the point in assembling one when I can just store my clothes in my luggage bag.

And even though it's a living room, I do not have chairs, sofas, tables, a TV or a console.
I never get guests over here, so I don't bother with decorating.

The kitchen is just a typical kitchen too, with a fridge, (broken) washing machine, oven, hobs, sink and cabinets.
Not much to say about it.

About the bathroom:
Similar to the kitchen, it's a typical bathroom with a toilet, wall mirror, sink and shower stall, not much to say about it.

The bedroom:
It's completely empty.
I used to sleep in there, but I moved out of it and into my living room.

I'm minimalist, I seriously don't give a fuck about material possessions and having things.
I've seen people live in large houses and I wonder why the fuck they would need such a large place to live.
Then again, fact I'm often broke may have something to do with it.

I also don't need to travel far to buy food and drinks either, theres 2 corner shops outside my flat and I live few minutes from town.
Town is easily in walking distance too.
Once I got enough cash and I've paid off my debts, I'll be buying a motorhome and fuck off out of this town, never to return.

reviews need pictures, autismo

reviews need pictures, autismo
ec546e09-2305-4328-a51b-c8aa685b23ab_text.gif