Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine thinking that foid promiscuity means more sex

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Imagine thinking that foid promiscuity means more sex

Anyone who actually thinks that womb-men's ability to fuck around means that more men will get sex is dead wrong, with none or little grasp of reality.

Only a nonce would think that, because womb-men always withhold sex to inflate its value whenever possible, and therefore no such possibility should be allowed.

Only an absolute moron would insist on that, because at this point it's established beyond doubt that:
* Womb-men are hypergamous and all want the same minority of men;
* Men can have multiple sexual partners as long as they are attractive and there are no restrictions, as in enforced monogamy.
Any nonce that actually thinks that womb-men's "freedom" to ride the cock carousel means more sex is oblivious to the data that indicates an increase in male sexlessness. It's clearly caused by foid hypergamy and their withholding of sex from their looks-match in order to increase the price of her holes and get Chad. There are now more womb-men in colleges and offices than there are men, but inceldom is still on the rise, precisely because several womb-men can be "friends with benefits" with the same Chad at once, while their looks-matches rot away. If every foid had to pick one man forever (and vice versa), this couldn't be the case.

Even stupider are the cucks and the white-knight sex-havers who say that womb-man degeneracy is "fun" and monogamy is "boring". Nothing says "fun" like losing the game no matter how you play and even if you don't play at all. Nothing says "fun" like never knowing what STIs the hole you are fucking has and how many people have been there. Nothing says "fun" like reading yet another eloquent, comprehensive explanation of the simplest black-pill truths and attack them to protect m'toilet as a "virgin, but not incel" while she's getting fucked by a dog.

I wonder if the Japanese variant of these cucks also exists amd is still in denial of inceldom, because Japan is and has been the incel central for years now, having its own terms like hikikomori or herbivore men to describe incels.

Any ideas why they insist on denying objective reality? It's not like they are forced to do it.

Pretty much. It's the mentality of a teenage male at best. And yet normies never seem to evolve beyond that.

Pretty much. It's the mentality of a teenage male at best. And yet normies never seem to evolve beyond that.
Exactly very good comment ,most people never evolve beyond being a kid

Even stupider are the cucks and the white-knight sex-havers who say that womb-man degeneracy is "fun" and monogamy is "boring". Nothing says "fun" like losing the game no matter how you play and even if you don't play at all. Nothing says "fun" like never knowing what STIs the hole you are fucking has and how many people have been there. Nothing says "fun" like reading yet another eloquent, comprehensive explanation of the simplest black-pill truths and attack them to protect m'toilet as a "virgin, but not incel" while she's getting fucked by a dog.

Couldn't have said it better myself. No wonder the elites think of most people as animals. They are IDIOTS that never seem to apply logic to anything.

The same retards who think that are the first people to talk about how free market capitalism is bad. How they cannot see the parallels is beyond me.
Any ideas why they insist on denying objective reality?
There are some people who unironically think females can do nothing wrong. I am sure at this point they are just doing it to spite men, but whenever a foid does anything bad, they blame men.

There are some people who unironically think females can do nothing wrong. I am sure at this point they are just doing it to spite men, but whenever a foid does anything bad, they blame men.
Lmfao

Exactly very good comment ,most people never evolve beyond being a kid

But they'll make fun of incels for "doing childish things" or "not wanting to grow up and contribute to society" etc. etc.

What they fail to understand is that the mentality is what counts for everything. And theirs is childish and emotional. They can't handle truth the moment it starts to make them feel bad. And when the masses think like this, it makes society worse for everyone. It reaches a point where we literally have 73 genders being taught in schools.

But they'll make fun of incels for "doing childish things" or "not wanting to grow up and contribute to society" etc. etc.

What they fail to understand is that the mentality is what counts for everything. And theirs is childish and emotional. They can't handle truth the moment it starts to make them feel bad. And when the masses think like this, it makes society worse for everyone. It reaches a point where we literally have 73 genders being taught in schools.
Seriously man and they say we are childish makes me so angry

The same retards who think that are the first people to talk about how free market capitalism is bad. How they cannot see the parallels is beyond me.

Yes collectivistic system capitalism like any other that tells you what to do and punish you for doing what you want to do without abiding a law. Fuck you