Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine waking up looking like this ... it's so over

Vlog of me going out and meeting @pp183

Damn he is lucky

That White Nigger is also living in East Asia ... imagine how crazy noodlewhores go for a guy like him when their only requirement is being White ...

Grooming is such a cope. When you're good-looking, you look good no matter what. Either shabby or groomed.

Grooming is such a cope. When you're good-looking, you look good no matter what. Either shabby or groomed.
this
in fact, if you're pretty, being shabby makes you look even better because it signals your genetics -- you can look awesome with literally zero effort: almost all guys love pretty foids with messy hair and in oversized clothes, and almost all foids love this image of bad boy chad with 5-o'clock shadow and ripped/messy clothes
I make my bathroom look like a goddamn hair salon with all the products, spending an hour every evening brushing my hair, applying conditioners, masks, oils etc. and it looks like shit while chad just wakes up with perfect bouncy shiny hair and a hairline that would mog the 10-year-old me

almost all guys love pretty foids with messy hair and in oversized clothes
True. I love when women look as natural as possible. No tattoos, no piercings, no fakeup, no long nails looking like claws, no artificial shit on the hair, no super-sophisticated or slutty clothes. Just a t-shirt and shorts, high-school like uniform with a skirt or a modest dress are perfect. Messy hair also looks great.

Last edited: