Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal No gymcelling can make up for bad proportions

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Many bluepillers see the gym as the end all be all when it comes to attracting women. There's a tiny problem. If you don't already have the right frame, you're bound to end up looking like a little balloon-animal. A good looking male body is tall, has wide shoulders and a small waist. Look at the albeit exaggerated male ideal physiques in comics. You can't look like He-man if you've got childbearing hips and narrow shoulders. A masculine body is just an inverted triangle with some muscle added. If you're not a mesomorph with a skinny waist and broad shoulders, gymcelling will do nothing for you but embarrass you.

Yea insertions are law

I have wide shoulders and I’m muscular but my abs are barely visible because of genetics :blackpill: . Also had gyno which I got surgery for recently. It’s just brutal that chad is born with perfect ab insertions and 0 gyno.