Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Imagine you finally get a date

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
"Just a second babe the torrent is still downloading."

Her: "Can't we just watch it on netflix?"

"No trust me this is way better and it's free! Okay here we go."

*fires up VLC*

Her vagina:
16153971-land-with-dry-and-cracked-ground-desert.jpg

I don’t have netflix

Chad could do the same and still get laid

just wait 300 secs babe until my gentoo auto reboots, there seems to be a trouble with my file system

just wait 300 secs babe until my gentoo auto reboots, there seems to be a trouble with my file system
"What's wrong with your computer? That doesn't look like MacOS. Where's the Apple logo?"
769.png

"What's wrong with your computer? That doesn't look like MacOS. Where's the Apple logo?"
769.png
Apple is overpriced shit, honey. They don't want to embrace open source so you could fork their buggy apps and report security vulnerabilities. Meanwhile watch how I recompile this piece of shit and trace the problem step by step via debugger

Last edited:
> not using mpv
:feelsUgh:

I'd wake up immediately.

I would never get a date anyway so idc

Fuck never thought about this it's over even if I ascend the shadow of inceldom will always follow me
Apple is overpriced shit, honey. They don't want to embrace open source so you could fork their buggy apps and report security vulnerabilities. Meanwhile watch how I recompile this piece of shit and trace the problem step by step via debugger
A foid can't understand a single word of what you just wrote

if anything is soy its paying for entertainment you can get for free

I’m fortunately not autistic enough to know how to torrent stuff I just pay for shit normally

Just torrent a good movie before the date :feelsthink:

I will never get one

cope, when you show her a pirated movie she'll know you're a dark triad slayer and be attracted to you

someone gave me a netflix sub or whatever to watch through their account, didn't activate it, no reason to

turbocuckcel_7000

i can't imagine that tbh seems unreal

"Just a second babe the torrent is still downloading."

Her: "Can't we just watch it on netflix?"

"No trust me this is way better and it's free! Okay here we go."

*fires up VLC*

Her vagina:
16153971-land-with-dry-and-cracked-ground-desert.jpg

This thread is complete garbage. Foids don't care at all if you have netflix or not.

JUST NETFLIXMAX BRO