Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Imagine you were the opposite of incel: Every woman you meet will have sex with you.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Whether you want them to or not.

Imagine some woman somewhere on the Internet is like "I'll have sex with the incels, but they'll reject me because they either only wanna fuck supermodels, or they just wanna be mad at women." Someone shares the post here. And you're like "Ye roastie! Ye virtue signaler! It's easy to talk shit on the Internet but you're not prepared to accept my advances. You just want people to believe I haven't tried. That I just woke up and decided to be mad one day."

But oh no, that post was a cursed post. And from the second you criticized it, you became cursed. Now, any woman who sees you will be instantly attracted to you and be possessed with a supernatural drive to have sex with you. And not just once, either. She will try to keep you as a husband. She might be willing to share you with other women, but she won't let you go. You will have sex with her when she demands. She will use subterfuge if she can. Betray your trust. Use threats. Use force. She'll use force on other women. She'll kill to have you. The only way to make her stop wanting you is to kill her. And it's all women. If she claims to be gay, she will turn for you. Even women you've met before. Your mom, your sister, your mom AND your sister at the same time...

If any of the following conditions are met with a woman, the curse takes hold:

1. She sees you in any state after the curse is placed on you. Whether that be in person, or a picture of you. It just has to be an image of you captured after the curse takes hold.
  2. She hears your voice in any state after the curse is placed on you. Whether that be in person, over the phone, hearing you breathe while you're sleeping...
  3. She makes physical contact with you, or contact with the clothes making physical contact with you, after the curse is placed on you.
  4. She smells you after the curse is placed on you.
  5. She tastes you, or any excreta your body creates after the curse is placed on you.

Based on the way you live your life, when do you realize you're cursed? And how do you proceed from here?

this is the life every male deserves to have

That's a fun thought experiment
I would probably notice it either in uni or in a store and I see a female cashier.
I would try to find a gigarich foid and NEET for the rest of my life tbh

I would probably notice it either in uni or in a store and I see a female cashier.

If you pass by any women on the street, they'll see you and the curse takes hold.

doesn’t necessarily mean that I will find happiness or fulfillment.

doesn’t necessarily mean that I will find happiness or fulfillment.

Of course not, this is a curse. It's supposed to be a bad thing. A thing you try to overcome. The moment other women lay eyes on you, you will be pursued until the end of your life.

This is beautiful bro, I would LOVE this

If you pass by any women on the street, they'll see you and the curse takes hold.
All demand, no supply. Weaselcoin has inflated, not everyone can afford it, sucks to be them, wonder if they'd like it now that the situation's reversed

All demand, no supply. Weaselcoin has inflated, not everyone can afford it, sucks to be them, wonder if they'd like it now that the situation's reversed

They don't care how you feel. They will have you by force.

Of course not, this is a curse. It's supposed to be a bad thing. A thing you try to overcome. The moment other women lay eyes on you, you will be pursued until the end of your life.
Being relentlessly pursued by women could lead to a loss of personal freedom, privacy, and the ability to form meaningful relationships.

Being relentlessly pursued by women could lead to a loss of personal freedom, privacy, and the ability to form meaningful relationships.

Yes, I just said it's a BAD thing. What's wrong with you people?

This is beautiful bro, I would LOVE this

You'll never get to see your family. They can't even look at you.

That would be great, all I have to do is find a town with nothing but young beautiful women.

That would be great, all I have to do is find a town with nothing but young beautiful women.

Do you know any?

You'll never get to see your family. They can't even look at you.
There'll still be laws. It wouldn't get too out of hand. I could just pick and choose. I don't need the incest part tho.

There'll still be laws. It wouldn't get too out of hand. I could just pick and choose. I don't need the incest part tho.

You don't get to pick and choose unless you're willing to fight for it. You think rapists care about the law?

I was too overjoyed to fully digest this part. This might not be ideal. I don't like a femoid "demanding" I do shit

How much of the post did you read? Because you seem to not be grasping that you will be forced to have sex. Won't just be some angry demands, she'll drug you, bind you, torture you, but not kill you. To have sex with you.

How much of the post did you read? Because you seem to not be grasping that you will be forced to have sex. Won't just be some angry demands, she'll drug you, bind you, torture you, but not kill you. To have sex with you.
Okay, that is kinda scary on second read
So like we're talking full yandere type obsessive, stalker, killer, manipulative woman for almost EVERY girl that meets the requirements or just one at a time? Either way, that might be kinda fucked

Okay, that is kinda scary on second read
So like we're talking full yandere type obsessive, stalker, killer, manipulative woman for almost EVERY girl that meets the requirements or just one at a time? Either way, that might be kinda fucked

I didn't say almost, I said all. Every girl that meets the requirements, whenever they meet the requirements. Not one at a time. You could have all women everywhere thirsting after you if your face was to go viral.

I didn't say almost, I said all. Every girl that meets the requirements, whenever they meet the requirements. Not one at a time. You could have all women everywhere thirsting after you if your face was to go viral.
Sounds like a zombie apocalypse

It's ovER either way, if I choose to take advantage of not. I definitely would for a while. And then when it gets to a certain dangerous point, I'd take my life.

Based

I was too overjoyed to fully digest this part. This might not be ideal. I don't like a femoid "demanding" I do shit
Fakecel if you wouldn’t

Whether you want them to or not.

Imagine some woman somewhere on the Internet is like "I'll have sex with the incels, but they'll reject me because they either only wanna fuck supermodels, or they just wanna be mad at women." Someone shares the post here. And you're like "Ye roastie! Ye virtue signaler! It's easy to talk shit on the Internet but you're not prepared to accept my advances. You just want people to believe I haven't tried. That I just woke up and decided to be mad one day."

But oh no, that post was a cursed post. And from the second you criticized it, you became cursed. Now, any woman who sees you will be instantly attracted to you and be possessed with a supernatural drive to have sex with you. And not just once, either. She will try to keep you as a husband. She might be willing to share you with other women, but she won't let you go. You will have sex with her when she demands. She will use subterfuge if she can. Betray your trust. Use threats. Use force. She'll use force on other women. She'll kill to have you. The only way to make her stop wanting you is to kill her. And it's all women. If she claims to be gay, she will turn for you. Even women you've met before. Your mom, your sister, your mom AND your sister at the same time...

If any of the following conditions are met with a woman, the curse takes hold:

1. She sees you in any state after the curse is placed on you. Whether that be in person, or a picture of you. It just has to be an image of you captured after the curse takes hold.
  2. She hears your voice in any state after the curse is placed on you. Whether that be in person, over the phone, hearing you breathe while you're sleeping...
  3. She makes physical contact with you, or contact with the clothes making physical contact with you, after the curse is placed on you.
  4. She smells you after the curse is placed on you.
  5. She tastes you, or any excreta your body creates after the curse is placed on you.

Based on the way you live your life, when do you realize you're cursed? And how do you proceed from here?
I'll use this power to make the Incel nation into a world superpower.

It sounds erotic but in reality it would be a fucking bloodbath if they are willing to kill for you and I'm sure a lot of men would be pissed at this new phenomenon considering that any woman can be attracted to you now so their mothers, sisters, daughters, and wives aren't safe. I would probably realize immediately that this sucks but stay a while and let it sink in that the entire society of women is focused and shameless for one male only to kill myself and wonder how the world would cope afterwards with their behavior.

It sounds erotic but in reality it would be a fucking bloodbath if they are willing to kill for you and I'm sure a lot of men would be pissed at this new phenomenon considering that any woman can be attracted to you now so their mothers, sisters, daughters, and wives aren't safe. I would probably realize immediately that this sucks but stay a while and let it sink in that the entire society of women is focused and shameless for one male only to kill myself and wonder how the world would cope afterwards with their behavior.

It doesn't sound erotic to anyone using their brain. Too few of you are understanding the gravity of what I've proposed.

Better still, I'd attempt to have 500+ kids all in touch with me, growing up & sending me money.

Better still, I'd attempt to have 500+ kids all in touch with me, growing up & sending me money.

So you'd have sex with any woman who approaches you? Even your mom?

So you'd have sex with any woman who approaches you? Even your mom?

To avoid, I'd posit a philosophical postulation about how child-birth is technically sexual intercourse in reverse & say the deed has already been done.

To avoid, I'd posit a philosophical postulation about how child-birth is technically sexual intercourse in reverse & say the deed has already been done.

I already explained the sex would not happen just once. Even if that were a sound argument.

It sounds like averge harem anime. I'm in, after so many years without woman, I want to experience that

so chad life?

It sounds like averge harem anime. I'm in, after so many years without woman, I want to experience that

so chad life?

Not Chad life. Not the average harem anime. This is like a "deconstruction" if I can sound pretentious for a second.

Your "average" harem anime has girls arguing over an unreasonably charming young man. But if you read my post, I'm saying any woman whose life you touch will kill to have you. Even if you don't want those women.

Average harem anime protagonist who gets overwhelmed with feminine attention, he's all "Eheh, whoa, oh dear, I can't, oh boy." You in this scenario are getting drugged and locked up somewhere Fritzl style if you don't fight for your life.

Not Chad life. Not the average harem anime. This is like a "deconstruction" if I can sound pretentious for a second.

Your "average" harem anime has girls arguing over an unreasonably charming young man. But if you read my post, I'm saying any woman whose life you touch will kill to have you. Even if you don't want those women.

Average harem anime protagonist who gets overwhelmed with feminine attention, he's all "Eheh, whoa, oh dear, I can't, oh boy." You in this scenario are getting drugged and locked up somewhere Fritzl style if you don't fight for your life.
Does it mean that now I coud legally kill all females because "self defence"?

Does it mean that now I coud legally kill all females because "self defence"?

Only if they attack you first. And it would be war with all women until there were none left in the world.

I would become a cloistered emperor who had foids controlling world events by easily leading multitudes of men by their dicks in my name including the rich and powerful, and I would have sex at my own pace with whoever whenever I please. What can they do to stop this when I can play them off against eachother?

I would become a cloistered emperor who had foids controlling world events by easily leading multitudes of men by their dicks in my name including the rich and powerful, and I would have sex at my own pace with whoever whenever I please. What can they do to stop this when I can play them off against eachother?

Why would they do anything you say?

Why would they do anything you say?
By playing them against eachother they can't simply use violence to force me, and then is a simple matter of leverage because supply and demand and in this scenario I am in ultimate demand with limited supply.

TL;DR basic foid strategy

Last edited: