Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Imagine you were the opposite of incel: Every woman you meet will have sex with you.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
By playing them against eachother they can't simply use violence to force me, and then is a simple matter of leverage because supply and demand and in this scenario I am in ultimate demand with limited supply.

TL;DR basic foid strategy

Why would they not use violence to force you? After they fight each other, someone's gonna have to be the winner. And that winner will then try to have sex with you.

Why would they not use violence to force you? After they fight each other, someone's gonna have to be the winner. And that winner will then try to have sex with you.
Look around you at how society works. Men create laws, they bully, destroy each other economically. They kill other men to gain more access to pussy but the game never ends there's always more challengers and they use very sophisticated means that are hard to unravel overnight. I can lightly court as many average foids as possible while fucking the really hot ones behind closed doors and the rest will sort itself out. They will create a whole society where they are constantly trying to fuck eachother over without getting fucked just to get a rung up on they pyramid to me because I made myself seem attainable through money or status or whatever. Again it's just basic foid strategy.

let high ranking police stacy foid see me fck her and let her deal with the rest of the foid, ill just go full neet mode at home while the foid take care of everything

Look around you at how society works. Men create laws, they bully, destroy each other economically. They kill other men to gain more access to pussy but the game never ends there's always more challengers and they use very sophisticated means that are hard to unravel overnight. I can lightly court as many average foids as possible while fucking the really hot ones behind closed doors and the rest will sort itself out. They will create a whole society where they are constantly trying to fuck eachother over without getting fucked just to get a rung up on they pyramid to me because I made myself seem attainable through money or status or whatever. Again it's just basic foid strategy.

I think you're deliberately ignoring the premise I've established.

If you engage with any woman, any woman at all, and you don't fuck her, she will take it from you by force. How do you even survive one day?

let high ranking police stacy foid see me fck her and let her deal with the rest of the foid, ill just go full neet mode at home while the foid take care of everything

Now this is APPROACHING a solid strategy. What a lot of people don't understand about this is, you are now at war with basically the entire world. So you need protection. So you should seek someone to protect you like @jbwbeliever is. Question is, how do you find your beautiful police officer bride and how exactly does she protect you from the rest of the world? Staying locked up inside is most likely your future, but you need a woman who can support you.