Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imma ask some kids for directions to see if im truly hideous

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
gonna go near a school wish me luck

Kids are ruthless apes. They will probably say that youre ugly as fuck.

how old? very young kids have 0 filter and will say exactly what they see. they are brutal af

how old? very young kids have 0 filter and will say exactly what they see. they are brutal af
It's not their fault. They see they say. Women who know the repercussions and do it on purpose with malicious intent however is another story

Kids are just as lookist as foids. They laugh at those they perceive as ugly all the time

you were a kid. You know how it is with incorrect organisms. Especially those that came from the womb. They are silly lil normies. Then they get older and become ripe to punch them in the face

It's not their fault. They see they say. Women who know the repercussions and do it on purpose with malicious intent however is another story
yeah, i mean they havent really got social norms and respect in their heads quite yet, theyre just observing and saying the truth, something about you looks funny and stands out so theyre gonna comment on it

yeah, i mean they havent really got social norms and respect in their heads quite yet, theyre just observing and saying the truth, something about you looks funny and stands out so theyre gonna comment on it
I used to be like that. Even if I was chubby and short as a kid because I was dumb. Now that I learn how incorrect I was I make sure to avenge it by waiting until they are older in the ripe 22 age and punch them. Most zoomers are getting punched by Mexican cartels. Like fofo.

Last edited: