Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Imma try to “thugmaxx”

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
No I don’t mean like do drugs or get arrested that’s just stupid. I mean look like the typical description of a “black guy”. I’ve ordered a couple of chains (they ain’t real lmao too expensive). And I plan on ordering some reps cause things r expensive. I won’t get my ears pierced tho I think that’s gay ngl. Do you think things will change? Only good thing going for me irl is my hair. My dad started balding very very old and his dad started balding super old but all my uncles from my mothers side are bald which is a bit scary.

Buy a handgun.

Just wear a cap and basketball jersey and you're all set.

No I don’t mean like do drugs or get arrested that’s just stupid. I mean look like the typical description of a “black guy”. I’ve ordered a couple of chains (they ain’t real lmao too expensive). And I plan on ordering some reps cause things r expensive. I won’t get my ears pierced tho I think that’s gay ngl. Do you think things will change? Only good thing going for me irl is my hair. My dad started balding very very old and his dad started balding super old but all my uncles from my mothers side are bald which is a bit scary.
Ur black, so go ahead

Cocainemaxx and I bet BBC will play the cards for itself. Unless ur turbomanlet

I tried to “thugmaxx” at first but failed so imma try one more time if I fail I’m done, I’ll never attempt it again

I tried to “thugmaxx” at first but failed so imma try one more time if I fail I’m done, I’ll never attempt it again
Listen nigga (brown skin here so I can call you that), u will be just one more edgy loser if you thugmaxx without doing cocaine. Cocainemaxx, hoes love cocaine. I will do that some day, but I'm not black like you, so no respect from anyone.

Buying chains won't get you pussy but becoming the school drug dealer will

Would that draw negative attention towards you in public? Life as an incel is bad enough, but being profiled by both the public and dangerous individuals sounds like hell. I personally dress in a black t shirt, black chinos, black flat vans and a Columbia fleece with glasses. I feel more confident dressing this way and I always look presentable when I leave the house. I also wear a messenger bag instead of a backpack.
Stylemogs me and still here, fuck

What do you do when people find out that you are only a wannabe? There is nothing more pathetic than someone who dresses like a gangster while not being a gangster.

Fuck, you believed these idiots telling you to thugmax . . . well hey good luck

pierced ears with diamonds vvs is tyrone tier

makes shaniqua cream over u :dab::feelsLSD::dab:

you might want act like one too

You need to thugmaxx, not niggermaxx. Go to the gym and get a clean haircut (if your hair is good like you said). white foids go crazy for dominant well dressed black guys, even if they are below average looking.

thugmaxx will never work unless you want some treeshy ugly black girl in some ghetto ass area, ive seen white guys talk in slang like they were thugs and its gotten them foids because they were good looking thugmaxx is a waste of time

Naah. Lookmax first.

Grow your hair out so you can get some dreads

Go to a jail and ask if you can spend a couple hours in there just to say you were locked up.